What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Just re discovered my love for the baby animals CD I bought in the early 90s. Been sitting in the record cabinet for the past 10 or so years.
cracker album.....

LESStar58

Referee
And doesn't Suze still look as good today as she did in the early 90s?

Public Enemy- Power To The People and The Beats

natheel

Coach
been getting my 99/00 fix in

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory - Forgot how good this album actually was...definatley their best
Limp Bizkit - Significant Other - Gotta admit even though Fred Durst is a douche this was a great Cd
KoRn - Follow the Leader - Need i explain hahaha

and early Rage from 92 Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine - great album

HevyDevy

Coach
been getting my 99/00 fix in

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory - Forgot how good this album actually was...definatley their best
Limp Bizkit - Significant Other - Gotta admit even though Fred Durst is a douche this was a great Cd
KoRn - Follow the Leader - Need i explain hahaha

and early Rage from 92 Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against the Machine - great album

Personally I would have preferred that the whole Nu-Metal thing never happened.

In-fact, I find it repugnant that the word 'metal' has been used in regards to that genre.

sydraider

First Grade
Black Majesty - in your honour

Ratt- Infestation

Ozzy - Scream

Nevermore- The obsidian conspiracy

natheel

Coach
Personally I would have preferred that the whole Nu-Metal thing never happened.

In-fact, I find it repugnant that the word 'metal' has been used in regards to that genre.

Very true but I dunno these albums bring back memories for me haha had good times with mates when these albums were doing the rounds :)

I don't like any other nu-metal albums and personally can't get into bands such as hed(pe) and sh*t like that.

Zigwaa

Bench
Very true but I dunno these albums bring back memories for me haha had good times with mates when these albums were doing the rounds :)

I don't like any other nu-metal albums and personally can't get into bands such as hed(pe) and sh*t like that.

Are you serious about Hed pe? Broke is an amazing album.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts