What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spud

Juniors
41mGbGezfmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Cog - "The New Normal"

These guys are f**king under-rated as hell. This album rules. Tracks such as "My Enemy", "Run", "Real Life", and "Silence Is Violence", to name but a few. Cracking good Aussie band.

Still listening to:

Dimmu Borgir - "Abrahadabra"

f**king awesome.

RedVDave

First Grade
Awesome album aye! So good when I saw them live in 09

Definetley their best record for mine! I bought the music bank box set recently and every song from Dirt was on it except for Junkhead just shows that every song is a hit ...even Iron Gland, what did you think of their newest record with William Duvall?

Cog - "The New Normal"

These guys are f**king under-rated as hell. This album rules. Tracks such as "My Enemy", "Run", "Real Life", and "Silence Is Violence", to name but a few. Cracking good Aussie band.

Still listening to:

Dimmu Borgir - "Abrahadabra"

f**king awesome.

I'll be buying Abrahadabra this week. Heard Gateways so far. F*cking love it.

LESStar58

Referee
Dragbeat- It's A Gas

Picked up as an impulse buy off a really cool little label outta LA called Acetate Records. Described as The Pretenders meets a James Bond soundtrack. To me it sounds like Chrissie Amphlett fronting Rocket From The Crypt. f**king brilliant!

Spud

Juniors
:D Win!

What are the covers like on the deluxe edition any good?

Touch Me I'm Sick is the best cover, but the others are still pretty cool and the live concert on the same disc is awesome. Now I'm up to:

4jxj5f.jpg

Dinosaur Jr. - Dinosaur

and just finished up on:

69fd71a88da0be59b38ad110.L._AA300_.jpg

LESStar58

Referee
The Dark Shadows- Invisible

All you Sydneysiders get along and see 'em the next time they play in your town. Phenomenal live show and very lovely, talented ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts