What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Blue Sky Black Death - Third Party
BSBDalbumcover.jpg

HevyDevy

Coach
Dream Theater - A Change of Seasons.

My old copy went walkabout so I bought a new one at JB today.

Greatest. Song. Ever.

RedVDave

First Grade
All excellent choices Redvdave. I have listening to Soundgarden - Louder Than Love and Smashing Pumpkins - Machina II quite a lot over the past couple of days. Is Telephantasm worth getting if I own all the albums?

Thanks mate, I to own all of their records and EP's as well as a handful of singles, it is a very good compliation however most songs on their you would already own or have heard as their is only about 8/10 B-Sides most of which are either live tracks or edited/remixed re-released songs however the DVD on it is truly worth it no live performances all music videos but definetley a good mix, with some unreleased and alternate videos simply awesomes.

Here is a complete list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephantasm

Spud

Juniors
Thanks mate, I to own all of their records and EP's as well as a handful of singles, it is a very good compliation however most songs on their you would already own or have heard as their is only about 8/10 B-Sides most of which are either live tracks or edited/remixed re-released songs however the DVD on it is truly worth it no live performances all music videos but definetley a good mix, with some unreleased and alternate videos simply awesomes.

Here is a complete list:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephantasm

Well I have been convinced to buy it, mainly to have Birth Ritual and Black Rain on cd. Anyway today's playlist.

51QJF6EH8JL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41FAWWY0TRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.