What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
570.jpg

Eelementary

Post Whore
Devin Townsend Project - "Deconstruction" & "Ghost"

Just intensely brilliant.

Stream Of Passion - "Darker Days"

Interesting.

Last Chance To Reason - "Level 2"

Amazing. Breath-taking.

In Flames - "Sounds Of A Playground Fading"

Bloody awesome album!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Pearl Jam – Ten

In anticipation of the new book, “Everybody Loves Our Town – the story of Grunge”…

Cupid Stunt

ill put it this way...i think results may vary is a better album then this load of crap

Agreed. I had high hopes for this but it is crap. Gives Jebediah a chance to not recieve the "Of course we didn't make this simply to cash in on our name before retirement" trophy.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I think the issue with Bizkit's new album is you expected too much. I was curious (I grew up listening to the Bizkit) and got it and IMO it is 10 times better than shit like Results May Vary and The Unquestionable Truth. Fred Durst is a terrible lyricist and rapper, but the band is at its best when they just have fun and make songs that have good beats and make little sense. Gold Cobra is just that - the band f**king around with good beats. It's an indulgent listen IMO.

Red Bear

Referee
Living_end.jpg

Still one of my favourite CD's, so consistent, not a bad song on it and Closing In is a ripper instrumental to finish it off. Love it

Eelectrica

Referee
Queensryche - Dedicated to Chaos.
Time for these guys to hang up the guitars I think. After American Soldier I thought they might have been back on track, but this is tragic so far.

Red Bear

Referee
-A_Mans_Not_A_Camel_3.jpg

Courtesy of the JJJ Hottest 100 Aust Albums channel on the net, reliving the first rhomb album I got. Still holds up reasonably well, Lex was an excellent bass guitarist

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mastodon - Crack The Skye...

Awesome album.

Any time you can write an hour long concept album about a quadriplegic who astral travels but gets his “umbilical cord” severed because he goes too far in to space only to be rescued by Rasputin, who was conducting a séance back in the past, only for Rasputin to also be killed and then help the quadriplegic find his way back to his body, you’ve got to do it…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts