What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Slim Dusty - The Very Best Of

"The long days are dusty and hotter than hell, and that's why we all worship Three Rivers Hotel."

Jason Maher

Immortal
Why did you have to be a Storm supporter Les? You're otherwise a champion bloke with fine tastes. :p

Currently listening to an Epica mix on YouTube. Awesome band, who just happen to have a hot red-headed singer. I do have their live album:

220px-The_Classical_Conspiracy.jpg

LESStar58

Referee
Why did you have to be a Storm supporter Les? You're otherwise a champion bloke with fine tastes. :p

Currently listening to an Epica mix on YouTube. Awesome band, who just happen to have a hot red-headed singer. I do have their live album:

220px-The_Classical_Conspiracy.jpg

I've always said the same about your contributions in the HWT (with the odd contribution in here) despite you being a Dragons fan. Bless you sire. :)

Our teams might hate each other but at least we both love Amy Adams.

Scorpio30

Bench
ANTHRAX - STOMP 442

554455-anthrax-stomp-442.jpg

Im not sure why as Ive never really enjoyed it that much except for "Nothing"....But all of sudden Im into this album (its 16 years old)...and have listened to it 3 or 4 times over the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.