What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HevyDevy

Coach
It's okay but no standout compared other albums only 4 real good tracks on it being the first 4, the bonus live disc goes alright though.

Hmmmm ... I'm still keen to hear it. Strays wasn't too bad and had a couple of absolute cracking tracks on it although I'm certainly not expecting them to ever hit the heights of Ritual or Nothing's Shocking.

RedVDave

First Grade
Hmmmm ... I'm still keen to hear it. Strays wasn't too bad and had a couple of absolute cracking tracks on it although I'm certainly not expecting them to ever hit the heights of Ritual or Nothing's Shocking.

It's definetley worth a listen it is very different to anything they have done previously it's a lot softer so to speak, to be fair RDLH & Noting's Shocking were done obviously in their prime so anything after was always going to be a hard act to follow. IMO Strays is better than TGEA simply because there are several killer tracks on there like you mentioned.

nqcowboy87

Bench
nine inch nails - with teeth
very rare that almost every song on album i like but out of the twelve songs on there 9 or 10 are pretty good, even though theyre a little dark

zombie jesus

Staff member
21j6lft12121.jpg

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Big Wig - Reclamation
Bad Religion - No Control
Strung Out - Exhile in Oblivion
Word Up! - Cabin Fever

All quality for such different reasons. Really forgotten how good Bad Religion and in particular Greg Graffin really is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts