What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

My iPod has shit itself.

So I'm listening to that free U2 album...which appears to be the only to have survived the disaster.

Anyone know what a 42408 system error really is and how a luddite like me can rectify the situation?!?!

horrie hastings

First Grade
Melissa Manchester, so refreshing hearing this song again, didn't really like it back in 1982-83 but playing Melissa's best of a few times lately have to admit it was a pretty good pop song.

Jeff Lynne :D

Last edited:
We had a school fete 2 months ago and I did trash and treasure.

Since, I keep getting school mums giving me bags of CDs they're clearing out.

Anyway...got a bag full yesterday of miscellaneous debris...but also got a mint copy of Southern Sons debut album straight out of 1990. LOL. I was in year 8 and actually didn't mind these guys at the time. Total time capsule. Anyway...still solid pop. I'll keep that.

horrie hastings

First Grade
There is a disturbing lack of Alice Cooper in this thread. The commies at google took down the uncut version so this will have to do.

I have only You and Me and Schools Out on my IPOD from Alice, still have the single of Schools Out on vynil from the early 70s also.