What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what centre have we signed?

caylo

Bench
If no other club is prepared to pick him up then he still counts under our salary cap whether we cut him or not.

If another club does want him but aren't prepared to pay his full contract (likely) then the difference still counts under our cap.

Either way, cutting Mortimer is unlikley to give us much extra room to retain/recruit players. We're better off letting go of the ones who are already coming off contract at year's end, even if they're better players than Morts.

I'm sure we could sell him to the ARU or AFL. He would be a very good promotional signing considering his a media whore.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm sure we could sell him to the ARU or AFL. He would be a very good promotional signing considering his a media whore.

He doesn't have the reputation they're looking for.

Girls under 20 might want to see a handsome kid with piercing eyes, but most fans want to see genuine superstars.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hehehe, i see what you did there. Just for that you will be giving us Loko as well!!!! ;-)

The loko to Townville is seriously suspect.
No chance of happening, better off catching a Thurston bus line coach interchanging at Tariq Sims and Fai Fai Loa stations

TheParraboy

Staff member
Merrylands Tile Centre....as a sponsor...great pick up...

An attorney met with his client, a tiler, to discuss a potential lawsuit.

"On the phone you said you were about to be sued," said the lawyer. "Who's threatening to sue you?"

"My assistant," answered the tiler. "I hired him a few months ago. Now he's claiming he was hurt on the job."

"Well," said the lawyer, "before we decide on a litigation strategy we need to find out whether he's telling the truth. What have you done to make sure that he was really hurt?"

"I hit him in the head with a trowel."

Latest posts