What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

Card Shark

Immortal
Storm were guilty of that Monday night...looking ahead...harder not to do than it sounds.

If we win today, it will be a good win, regardless of the score.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Gut feeling about today

To be fair robo, you're not the most optimistic person in here when it comes to the Sharks.
For the record, I think we'll have a decent win. Parra are way too inconsistent and we're stronger right across the park. You can be pessimistic IF we lose, but until then, just relax and enjoy being in 5th bloody place! Think back to where we were last season...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Storm, dogs and Souffs (twice) all blew chances to consolidate a top 4 spot. Will be interesting to see how we handle the pressure today. My feeling is that we are up for it but only time will tell. Fajita's should buy a lottery ticket if the rest of the squad manage to get us to a top 4 spot.

shadowboxer

First Grade
To be fair robo, you're not the most optimistic person in here when it comes to the Sharks.
I cant blame him - watching this mob for too long will do that to you. Hoping for a win and thinking about a loss.