What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

chewsta

First Grade
We do seem like a different team this year, but I'm still worried about trying to kick off our finals campaign coming off the back of a thrashing from Manly in round 26.
We must win our next two games and charge into the finals full of confidence!

Card Shark

Immortal
Beat Parra and top 4 is ours. We will thrash Manly.

Not sure why you would think we will thrash Manly, they usually do that to us, no matter how good we are going.

The secret to beating the Eels is play field position / ball security - the chances will come in bucket loads. Now is the time for the grind to shine.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Come on Roosters, do us all a huge favour and stop those Manly pricks from getting into the 8.

Only time I'll cheer for the Roosters is against Souths and Manly.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Well... considering we've beaten (twice) two of the current top 3 teams on the ladder, we are in with a really good shot. Anything can happen on the day. 'Carn Sharkies!

Madsharkie

First Grade
To be honest, I'm more worried about losing next week, rather than worrying about the eels. Unlike me, I hope that the boys are focused on today rather than next weekend or beyond.