What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Chance The Top 4?

txta2

First Grade
Well I was called an idiot for predicting they'd finish in the top 4 at the start of the year.
Cant bring myself to go to the game next week, if they lose to Manly it will f**k their chances big time. Plus all games Ive gone to this year they have lost...

jc155776

Coach
Well I was called an idiot for predicting they'd finish in the top 4 at the start of the year.
Cant bring myself to go to the game next week, if they lose to Manly it will f**k their chances big time. Plus all games Ive gone to this year they have lost...

That's a loser mentality and one that the Sharks and shark fans have to shake off.

Turn up and help the club make money. Get f**king loud and intimidate the ref.

Help pack the place out and show the club we are behind them.

coolumsharkie

Referee
That's a loser mentality and one that the Sharks and shark fans have to shake off.

I agree with this pov.

Knights are up 6/luv

txta2

First Grade

Hang on...Loser mentality after I predicted they'd finish 4th? Ha yeah right. I'm a member so they have made money out of me anyhow even if I don't turn up
Look, I'm bad luck.
I was at the semi when Paul Mellor tripped over he's own feet and let NZ win a semi .
I was there when ET dropped the ball and let Manly score and win in another semi,
I was at the game when Mundine ran around Long to pass and make the stains win.
I was at ALL of them.
Its not a loser mentality, its all about my health condition!!;-)
And I don't think getting loud to intimidate the ref works....certainly didn't last Monday night against Melbourne.