What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What cricketers would make it in League?

Who would fit best in League and why?

• Andrew Symonds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Lee

• Matt Hayden

• Adam Gilchrist

• Michael Kasperavic

• Glenn McGrath

• Ricky Ponting

• Jason Gillespie

• Michael Clarke

• Total voters

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Out of the list, or if you have any others, whom would make the best League player?
I reckon Matt Hayden and Andrew Symonds, being QLDers they would love their footy and there both built for League. Michael Clarke might be good also.

The Colonel

Immortal
Kasprowicz was chased by the Qld Reds to play Union. Andy Bichel was a pretty handy second rower and I believe Matt Hayden played some schoolboy football as well. Michael Clarke would make a handy half....

QldRabbit

Juniors
What in lords name tempted you to post the most f****g stupid thread in the history of the world wide web. You are the flaky dead bits of skin on a horse's c**k you pin headed brown paper bag lover!

[furrycat]

Coach
QldRabbit said:
What in lords name tempted you to post the most f****g stupid thread in the history of the world wide web. You are the flaky dead bits of skin on a horse's c**k you pin headed brown paper bag lover!

Wow and you're just as cool with that very constructive post! Go bungee jumping without the cord.

QldRabbit

Juniors
hiddenagenda said:
](*,) YOU REPLIED YOU FOOOL!

Now get back to your fat pizza and wipe the puss of your pimply chin you silly dapto!

Who lit the wick on your tampon! Get back in your box crossgender!

QldRabbit

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]
QldRabbit said:

Wow and you're just as cool with that very constructive post! Go bungee jumping without the cord.

Why dont you pull your flaps over your head and sufficate furry ball lover!

Tighthead

There's been a lot of footballers who had to make a choice after high-school whether to pursue cricket or football, so I assume that the same goes the other way with many cricketers.

Ray

Juniors
JamesWebster, stop making twitting comments. It was obvious he was referring to his "physical build".

Where is Mark Richardson, Michael Papps and Brendon McCullum on that list? They would make great hookers. I hope JamesWebster won't make a dry joke on THAT as well... :roll: