What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe

Juniors
I took my little sisters to Sydney Aquarium and it was so much fun! We hadn't been since November. My favourite part was the Seal Sanctuary, though it's sad to think about how many of the seals are orphans who can never be released into the wild.

emma

Juniors
well i was out with the girls and we saw chloe all by himself as usual

trying to impress us he said "hey girls, i have some stubble on my chin"

upon closer inspection we noticed they were just blackheads

stoopid boy

Gene Krupa

Referee
emma said:
well i was out with the girls and we saw chloe all by himself as usual

trying to impress us he said "hey girls, i have some stubble on my chin"

upon closer inspection we noticed they were just blackheads

stoopid boy

Where there's on there's the other.

:roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
oh dear.

Chloe, today I caught up on my sleep as I had worked 3 night shifts in a row and was feeling somewhat tired.

Currently I'm watching some dvd's. Tonight I plan to cook some spaghetti bolognaise and watch Schindler's List.

shadow grinder

First Grade
oh dear.

Chloe, today I caught up on my sleep as I had worked 3 night shifts in a row and was feeling somewhat tired.

Currently I'm watching some dvd's. Tonight I plan to cook some spaghetti bolognaise and watch Schindler's List.

:lol: :lol: fatass

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
JUGGA_CLOWN said:
oh dear.

:lol: :lol: fatass
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts