What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What disgusting refereeing we are coping this season

Rabbits20

Immortal
So I'm the only one who can provide proof, yet you claimed my info was wrong?

Well my info is accurate.

I was keeping count in the match too.

I'd rather not argue with you.

I'd like it if you left us alone on our Souths forum.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
He's a moron. Don't worry shadow.

Southsport is a fellow truth teller and can set Nape in his place.

Lol@Rorters. Poor Nape needs a bib and a tissue box.

lol asking others to fight your battles.

Lol@ crying over a post on a forum. No where's my tissues and bib bitch lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
lol asking others to fight your battles.

Lol@ crying over a post on a forum. No where's my tissues and bib bitch lol

Well you ain't getting the point from me.

Sir Southsport or Newc can have a go at setting you in your place. We all know you've been in trouble at that wretched hotel and have been tricky to deal with.

We all know Nape isn't thinking clearly with his Rorters on the bottom and all.

Give your coach a tissue box, he needs it:lol::lol:

So do you too coming dead last:lol:

You whining for Piss doggy boy. There there Nape. Calm down Nape.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Well you ain't getting the point from me.

Sir Southsport or Newc can have a go at setting you in your place. We all know you've been in trouble at that wretched hotel and have been tricky to deal with.

We all know Nape isn't thinking clearly with his Rorters on the bottom and all.

Give your coach a tissue box, he needs it:lol::lol:

So do you too coming dead last:lol:

You whining for Piss doggy boy. There there Nape. Calm down Nape.

You're not making any sense there matey. Maybe go knock on mum and dads bedroom door and get them to type for you lol

Which post are you going to cry over this week mate. Lol seriously cried over a post. You poor little bugger, cuddle from mum and dad will help mate.

I'm sure southsport and newc will be right in here fighting your battles for you, your certainly begging for them to help out. Lol what's wrong gone off alien this week? Think I've just found your new source of tears for the week sook20 lol let them flow mate, let them flow.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What codswallop from you Nape.

Utter codswallop.............

You've got nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I have your measure.

Grab those tissues and be careful not to Piss on the couch like Pearce does.

Poor Nape may need a nappy guys. Lol

He's done and out when his Rorters aren't delivering.

What a blow up from Robbo. It was epic and lol worthy.

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Lol it was the mum and dad comment wasn't it sook20, cuts you deep. Hope they won't get too annoyed with you being up this late. Tut tut, growing boys need lots of rest, I mean who else is gonna ask customers if they want fries with that at work tomorrow if you can't make it.

Quick southsport and newc, get in here and give me a right telling off, sook20 is floundering about like he's discussing checchin. Dont ever change sook20, you're making this intolerable season just so much more fun lol

southsport

First Grade
That's a good lad shadow, Sook20 was waiting for someone to intervene.

What's up Jack, you don't normally carry on like this?

What do you think of Robbo's spray yesterday? Apparently the refs copped some in the tunnel after the game too!

Jack_Napier

Staff member
What's up Jack, you don't normally carry on like this?

What do you think of Robbo's spray yesterday? Apparently the refs copped some in the tunnel after the game too!

It was a calculated spray and Robbo would definitly know a bigger than 10k fine would be on the way. I thought he raised some good points, particularly the bunker should not be acting as the match review committee.

The problem is the spray at cummins and its timing, whilst I agree with what he says that cummins is rubbish, we were gifted 2 tries yesterday from dodgy refereeing so it's gonna make him look a bit silly. Cummins does talk to captains like they're pieces of shit sometimes. I get he doesn't have to answer questions all the time but he goes about like a complete prick.

We still lost due to our own performance and thankfully Robbo stated this as well before his spray.

Last years Robbo ripped in and called out the fact we never receive more than 1 second half penalty, it started turning around after that as the issue highlighted in the media.

Nick will happily pay the fine as I believe he would've been more upset he didn't fire up.

I do apologise to yourself and other decent Souths fans on here like doyen, Diego and Bensville, but I just can't help but highlight how stupid R20 is a have decided to give him a little shit. I'll get bored soon enough and quieted down.

souths_pride

Juniors
It was a calculated spray and Robbo would definitly know a bigger than 10k fine would be on the way. I thought he raised some good points, particularly the bunker should not be acting as the match review committee.

The problem is the spray at cummins and its timing, whilst I agree with what he says that cummins is rubbish, we were gifted 2 tries yesterday from dodgy refereeing so it's gonna make him look a bit silly. Cummins does talk to captains like they're pieces of shit sometimes. I get he doesn't have to answer questions all the time but he goes about like a complete prick.

We still lost due to our own performance and thankfully Robbo stated this as well before his spray.

Last years Robbo ripped in and called out the fact we never receive more than 1 second half penalty, it started turning around after that as the issue highlighted in the media.

Nick will happily pay the fine as I believe he would've been more upset he didn't fire up.

I do apologise to yourself and other decent Souths fans on here like doyen, Diego and Bensville, but I just can't help but highlight how stupid R20 is a have decided to give him a little shit. I'll get bored soon enough and quieted down.
Its funny that you mentioned that Robinson's spray was calculated because I thought exactly the same thing, especially when I heard that Nick Politis was sitting in on it. Chances are that they would have discussed it before hand and Politis would have given him the green light to unleash on Cummins. What the Roosters have to gain from it is an interesting question. Jack Gibson used to frequently criticise referees as a way of creating a seize mentality while also trying to get referees to lighten up on his teams. Basically the logic is that a referee who comes under criticism from a coach for being bias might lightening up a bit so as not confirm the coaches claims and ultimately to protect his job.

Maximus

Coach
Well my info is accurate.

I was keeping count in the match too.

I'd rather not argue with you.

I'd like it if you left us alone on our Souths forum.

So you are saying that your live count (which you've got nothing to back it up with other then "it's my count so it's right") is more accurate than a company whose job is to record stats? That your live count is more accurate than both the live count of said company, and their reviewers?

Surely all of these statistics companies would be offering you whatever want since they wouldn't need to pay any reviewers since your live count is perfect?

Maximus

Coach
Hey Rabbits20, what did you think of the refs tonight?

My live count says the penalty count was 5-1 at one stage. Obviously it's not as accurate as yours. Could you help me out with the correct count?

Latest posts