What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What disgusting refereeing we are coping this season

souths_pride

Juniors
So since souths fans are claiming the amount of penalties given means the refs are biased against you, does that mean you will all admit that the refs were biased to you in 2014?
I'm not saying that he was bias against us, all I'm saying is that he got the decisions wrong. Moreover, I think that a lot of his decisions (for both sides) and his poor communication with the players resulted in a lot of the frustration that was out there. Look, Souths were not perfect on the night and some of the penalties that we gave away were legitimate, but there were quite a few calls that Maxwell made that were wrong which lead to an inflated scoreline.

souths_pride

Juniors
Is that here any comment in here on the worst call of the night - the dog who deliberately tripped Milf and got away with it? Talk about bad calls........
That should have been a penalty for sure. In saying that, tripping is something that has also crept into the game and it probably all started from Josh Reynolds. It happens quite often and many instances of it get missed. However, it should have been a penalty to the Broncos for sure.

Clifferd

Coach
Guess you guys finally know what it's like to get calls against you, it's not 2014 anymore buddy

I didn't watch the game but no idea how you can blame a 22 point loss on the refs, especially when the only try you got was off a blatant obstruction. You guys should've been beaten by 30 actually

Looks like souffs are starting to turn into another shit heep again and I'm starting to enjoy it

Hauff

Juniors
That should have been a penalty for sure. In saying that, tripping is something that has also crept into the game and it probably all started from Josh Reynolds. It happens quite often and many instances of it get missed. However, it should have been a penalty to the Broncos for sure.

Its definitely way too common. It's got to go back to being a send off offence. We've seen at least half a dozen this season already.

philgood

Juniors
What a fair dinkum joke.

It is a disgrace.

That guy Maxwell influenced the result.

He had us back 15metres and them back 8metres how is that f**king fair.

Broncs getting Reyno in the first half around the jaw no penalty either.

We got called offside standing back 15metres f**k me.

Sam gets penalised for tackling hard. Sam blew up after the match on ch 9. He will get fined but good on him. I was in tears when he spoke.

Maxwell disguised his bias by evening things up once the gMe was over to keep his job.

I've been on the phone to Souths members who are the true members and they are all sick of us getting dudded. Sam and GI are sick of it too.

Even ch 9 were saying we were getting duddded. Gould and John's said so.

GI tackled in the air but no penalty.

Maxwell refs us differently to every other team in the comp. He hates us but disguises it well.

I hereby declare Maxwell is worse than Cecchin. That's right, you heard it here from me. Maxwell makes me feel like spewing, just the sight of him. He has no respect for GI.

Fire up guys. I SURE AM!!!! I want oassion on this forum, my oath I do.

You know what, Shoulder to shoulder tall and proud, let's stand aboe the rest and get out to ANZ next Thursday. I sure am. I have a team to be proud of. That was brilliant effort under EXTREME ADVERSITY. I am crying as I type this.

This thread is important guys. Time to rip in from within your heart and soul. Let the trolls troll, we are bigger than them my oath we are.

Why do u care do much about souths? You are a western suburbs supporter

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah Maxwell sure seems to have it in for Souths for some reason, it started last year but it's much worse this year, not sure what the reason is. What was the penalty count, anyone?

7-1 until he evened it up in the last 25mins to make it 9-8 to keep his job.

R1: penalties 12-6 aginst under Maxwell

R3: penalties against us 15-7 under Maxwell

So that's 36 against 21 for. In attack Maxwell doesn't give us many penalties. In defence he penalises us heaps defending our try line or when the opisition are 40m out he gives them a leg up.

All the 50/50 calls pretty much go against us under him Southsport.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The thing is that a lot of the Broncos tries came off the back of those penalties, which weren't penalties. In saying that, I still believe we would have lost if it were not for those bad calls because we dropped far too much ball and put pressure on ourselves. What I would say though is that if those calls went the right way, then I think the score might have ended something like 18-14 or around that mark.

Great truth telling.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Refereeing was absolutely appalling.

Maxwell should get dropped next week for that inept performance.

If Reynolds is out with injury Blair should be suspended for the same amount of time. Broncos forwards are a bunch of grubs who didnt get penalised for any of their dog shots and as soon as Sam fires up and makes A PERFECTLY LEGAL TACKLE hes penalised.

Speaking of penalties, how f**king soft were the ones they got? Tyrrell made a perfectly fine tackle early on and it was deemed held too long. The trend continued throughout the match and gifted the Bronc field position.

The score didnt reflect our effort and although yes i agree we needed to fix our handling, we very well could have won that with some FAIR OFFICIATING. Unfortunately, this whole year its been against us. They better sort it out next week. Fkn tired of this shit.

/rant

Snappy

Coach
What a fair dinkum joke.

It is a disgrace.

Sam gets penalised for tackling hard. Sam blew up after the match on ch 9. He will get fined but good on him. I was in tears when he spoke.

Maxwell disguised his bias by evening things up once the gMe was over to keep his job.

I've been on the phone to Souths members who are the true members and they are all sick of us getting dudded. Sam and GI are sick of it too.

Maxwell refs us differently to every other team in the comp. He hates us but disguises it well.

I hereby declare Maxwell is worse than Cecchin. That's right, you heard it here from me. Maxwell makes me feel like spewing, just the sight of him. He has no respect for GI.

You know what, Shoulder to shoulder tall and proud, let's stand aboe the rest and get out to ANZ next Thursday. I sure am. I have a team to be proud of. That was brilliant effort under EXTREME ADVERSITY. I am crying as I type this.

This thread is important guys. Time to rip in from within your heart and soul. Let the trolls troll, we are bigger than them my oath we are.

Early contender for 2016 Meltdown of the Year

alien

Referee
so somebody explain to me why the broncos got a penalty for sam tackling somebody "too hard". rugby league is getting too soft

blair should have been sent from the field for basically headbutting reynolds in the face

THE CHAMP

First Grade
What a fair dinkum joke.

It is a disgrace.

Were you Tony Abbotts speech writer at some stage?

Latest posts