What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What disgusting refereeing we are coping this season

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Shadow I'm ignoring the trolls mate. They've no idea.

Shadow you and I see eye to eye. You know what I say makes sense shadow.

If they suspend Sam shadow, that'll do me. Like Andrew John's said, nothing wrong with it.

Fire up shadow. Don't be sedate. I'm beetroot red. It's time shadow to say it as it is from your bunny heart. Shoulder to shoulder Shadow. I know it's in your heart.

I know you're thinking the same Shadow. I'm going to block the trolls on here and read the sensible comments from guys like yourself Shadow. This is a Souths forum fir the true Souths fans Shadow. We don't need other teams misfits coming in here and making silly comments when Maxwell has shown his true colours tonight.

Glory Glory. Onya Sam:)

SSTID:)

I will be there on Thursday. I know you will too shadow.

Our team is back with attitude and playing gutsy shadow. Apart from the dropped ball I'm proud. The camaraderie is there amongst the boys.

Who were you replying to here r20?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Guess you guys finally know what it's like to get calls against you, it's not 2014 anymore buddy

I didn't watch the game but no idea how you can blame a 22 point loss on the refs, especially when the only try you got was off a blatant obstruction. You guys should've been beaten by 30 actually

Looks like souffs are starting to turn into another shit heep again and I'm starting to enjoy it

Don't comment then if you didn't see the game or listen to it.

Now get lost. Your mob had 60 put on them:lol:

_snafu_

Immortal
What a fair dinkum joke.

It is a disgrace.

That guy Maxwell influenced the result.

He had us back 15metres and them back 8metres how is that f**king fair.

Broncs getting Reyno in the first half around the jaw no penalty either.

We got called offside standing back 15metres f**k me.

Sam gets penalised for tackling hard. Sam blew up after the match on ch 9. He will get fined but good on him. I was in tears when he spoke.

Maxwell disguised his bias by evening things up once the gMe was over to keep his job.

I've been on the phone to Souths members who are the true members and they are all sick of us getting dudded. Sam and GI are sick of it too.

Even ch 9 were saying we were getting duddded. Gould and John's said so.

GI tackled in the air but no penalty.

Maxwell refs us differently to every other team in the comp. He hates us but disguises it well.

I hereby declare Maxwell is worse than Cecchin. That's right, you heard it here from me. Maxwell makes me feel like spewing, just the sight of him. He has no respect for GI.

Fire up guys. I SURE AM!!!! I want oassion on this forum, my oath I do.

You know what, Shoulder to shoulder tall and proud, let's stand aboe the rest and get out to ANZ next Thursday. I sure am. I have a team to be proud of. That was brilliant effort under EXTREME ADVERSITY. I am crying as I type this.

This thread is important guys. Time to rip in from within your heart and soul. Let the trolls troll, we are bigger than them my oath we are.

07UqG2g7MlxNN0LQsH-6ezm6Z2_YofGf97cCAgiSuZezKbONODtE0j-qlmhTx1C5tDU_SfbY056xdBlxZr-XeWfkEZtXXz3xWa-LxEMc-xR5tfUoVFXByzmCFTQ=w443-h332-nc

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 is correct
I know. So is R95.
Refereeing was absolutely appalling.

Maxwell should get dropped next week for that inept performance.

If Reynolds is out with injury Blair should be suspended for the same amount of time. Broncos forwards are a bunch of grubs who didnt get penalised for any of their dog shots and as soon as Sam fires up and makes A PERFECTLY LEGAL TACKLE hes penalised.

Speaking of penalties, how f**king soft were the ones they got? Tyrrell made a perfectly fine tackle early on and it was deemed held too long. The trend continued throughout the match and gifted the Bronc field position.

The score didnt reflect our effort and although yes i agree we needed to fix our handling, we very well could have won that with some FAIR OFFICIATING. Unfortunately, this whole year its been against us. They better sort it out next week. Fkn tired of this shit.

/rant

That's right R95. I've missed you on here lately bro.

I'm glad you see what I see. Your posts has me in tears mate as I've found someone else who understands me. Wish you weren't as busy and could give your truth telling more often. You have the true passion like myself.

Rabbits20

Immortal
so somebody explain to me why the broncos got a penalty for sam tackling somebody "too hard". rugby league is getting too soft

blair should have been sent from the field for basically headbutting reynolds in the face

Correct mate.

Did you see R95's post???

If you didn't have a read. It makes clear cut sense.

Alien we'd better not get robbed again this coming week. It's about time we got fair officiating and a few calls our way.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Dear Rabbits20

I'm a bit confused and I need you to clear something up.
Was the halftime penalty count 7-1 or 5-2?

Kind regards

Duck

Ch 9 miscounted it. They do that in games from other teams too.

On League Live app it said 7-1.

Hang in. You were watching the game and watching the App?

Oh wait, so you were watching the game and Alien was watching the App. Makes sense ;)

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Is that because you can't answer questions yourself sook. Sorry hope this post does have you in tears as well.