What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What disgusting refereeing we are coping this season

Rabbits20

Immortal
Shadow even if we have 9 players out next Thursday I will be there mate. My oath I will.

Even if we have 10 players out.

We are under adversity. Time to really fire up shadow.

We play for our season next week shadow.

chigurh

lol sucked in you toothless fu**ing idiots.

Your team is a diving, rorting disgrace and it's only round 7. I hope the Burgess signing tears your side into oblivion as it appears to be doing.

broncos4life

Juniors
Why dont you f**k off you troll one eyed d*g what game where you watching we didnt attack the head of how many of our players hope you all get suspended for the grub tactics..go back to your own site your a fool

No I am happy here actually, but thank you for the suggestion.

Rabbits20

Immortal
why should he mckendry got 1 week so should reynolds

I'm just hoping.

Souths surely need to get a call our way. We ain't getting any favours at all as ch 9 said. You can admit that too. Maxwell refs Souths differently to anyone else. Towards the end he was covering it up like he does by evening it out to keep his job and dud Souths again next time

I will say Carter had a brain snap and deserves to be suspended. Dumb of him. Suspend him for 2 weeks.

Sam will get fined. But if he gets suspended that'll do me. This ref Maxwell gets away with too much when he refs us. It's just not good enough anymore. He's worse than Cecchin.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Chigurh also blocked on my ignore list. I won't tolerate garbage tonight shadow and neither should you mate.

Broncos4 life also on my ignore list and for good reason.

souths_pride

Juniors
That's it shadow. After reading this you've got me in tears mate. I can't stop.

We had no bench either. No players on the bench. What an effort under adversity.

Onya Sammy Boi. He's not at his best but he's gutsy.

We were back 15m Maxwell had us standing. They were back 8m under Maxwell's rules. It was just ridiculous shadow. That has a massive impact. He hates us. He refs us differently to everyone else.

I've been talking to guys in the burrow on the phone and they're fuming. We got duddded with him against Dragons too.

Shoulder to shoulder tall and proud, screaming my lungs out, giving all I've got next Thursday shadow. Let's stand above the rest mate with our backs against the wall. We have a team to be proud of shadow. Running on next week I will shed a tear shadow.
I thought Maxwell lost control of the game tonight. I thought he contributed to a lot of the frustration out there tonight with many calls that simply didn't make sense. His ruck penalties are what really irked me! They were no different to any of the other tackles in the game, yet Maxwell found something wrong with them. Also, Sam Burgess' hit on James Roberts - what on earth was wrong with that? He was fair game! Its not as if he hit him high or anything. Sam also getting pinged for a late shot on Josh McGuire was also wrong! Meanwhile, Adam Blair was allowed to run riot with all sorts of cowardly acts and Greg Inglis was getting tackled in the air! Out of all the referees, I think Maxwell is one of the poorer ones. He is not a good communicator with players and loves the sound of his own voice. He needs to leave the entertainment to the players and stop looking to blow penalties at every opportunity; I think he realised that a few of his decisions and the penalty count would come under scrutiny and that is why he blew a few 'even up the count' penalties when we were attacking the Brisbane goal line.

Rabbits20

Immortal
souths 21 premierships beat that no you cant lol@chigurth

Shadow you know my posts make sense. It had to be said mate.

You need to fire up more too shadow and so do guys like alien, R95 and Newc when they come on line. I've been on the phone earlier guys and many are ropeable and have had a gutful of Maxwell to put into a few words. He's ripped us off for years he has.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought Maxwell lost control of the game tonight. I thought he contributed to a lot of the frustration out there tonight with many calls that simply didn't make sense. His ruck penalties are what really irked me! They were no different to any of the other tackles in the game, yet Maxwell found something wrong with them. Also, Sam Burgess' hit on James Roberts - what on earth was wrong with that? He was fair game! Its not as if he hit him high or anything. Sam also getting pinged for a late shot on Josh McGuire was also wrong! Meanwhile, Adam Blair was allowed to run riot with all sorts of cowardly acts and Greg Inglis was getting tackled in the air! Out of all the referees, I think Maxwell is one of the poorer ones. He is not a good communicator with players and loves the sound of his own voice. He needs to leave the entertainment to the players and stop looking to blow penalties at every opportunity; I think he realised that a few of his decisions and the penalty count would come under scrutiny and that is why he blew a few 'even up the count' penalties when we were attacking the Brisbane goal line.

That's it Souths Pride. Your,post has sent me back into tears.

I have another true Souths member/supporter who sees the truth and gets passionate and emotional.

I have very good respect for you mate.

Somehow you are staying measured too. I'm glad once again for your honesty.

I'm proud Souths Pride. We have a team to support which is the main thing. A team that I'm proud of tonight.

Reyno may get suspended Souths Pride. What do you reckon???

If Sam gets suspended mate that will fair dinkum do me.

Did you see Sam blowing up on ch 9???? I was in tears as I listened. I don't normally get this emotional too often either mate. Tonight I can't help it.

I thought Cecchin was bad. Well I was wrong. I was blinded. This Maxwell is a lot worse. What a joke he is. He has ripped us off for years.

souths_pride

Juniors
That's it Souths Pride. Your,post has sent me back into tears.

I have another true Souths member/supporter who sees the truth and gets passionate and emotional.

I have very good respect for you mate.

Somehow you are staying measured too. I'm glad once again for your honesty.

I'm proud Souths Pride. We have a team to support which is the main thing. A team that I'm proud of tonight.

Reyno may get suspended Souths Pride. What do you reckon???

If Sam gets suspended mate that will fair dinkum do me.

Did you see Sam blowing up on ch 9???? I was in tears as I listened. I don't normally get this emotional too often either mate. Tonight I can't help it.

I thought Cecchin was bad. Well I was wrong. I was blinded. This Maxwell is a lot worse. What a joke he is. He has ripped us off for years.
What might Reynolds get suspended for? Touching the ref? Well I think this whole touching of the ref thing is all up in the air. I didn't see the incident or I missed it but its hard to say. What f**ked things over for the players was that Kieran Foran plead guilty to a charge of touching the ref right after Klemmer beat his charge, which has now given the match review committee a precedent to charge players again. In any case it may be irrelevant because Reynolds is off for scans tomorrow for another suspected broken jaw from the Adam Blair hit!

As for the Sam Burgess interview, I don't know what he said because I was watching on Fox and left after the full time whistle. What did he say?

drago brelli

Bench
Burgess thanked all of the Souths fans for turning up to the game and he made mention of his friends in the 'Burrow'. Don't know why you guys are so upset with Maxwell. I've met him once and he lives in the South Sydney area.

Parralike

Juniors
Oh my god, you cannot be serious.

Your bunch of grubs and cowards got away with murder.

Surgess is a coward, he should have stayed in Union and your club should ask for a refund. Complete imposter.

Pleasing to watch you guys slowly decline back to your rightful place as everyone's third bye round.

Are you serious Adam Blair is the biggest grubbiest player ever burgess isn't dirty he had every right to tackle that player

Rabbits20

Immortal
Are you serious Adam Blair is the biggest grubbiest player ever burgess isn't dirty he had every right to tackle that player

Thanks mate. I'm glad to see Parra doing well. I hope you guys go far this season. Thanks for your honesty.

As for Blair well it looks like he's taken Adam out for another 2 months by breaking his jaw. It was deliberate too. Obviously Bennett is defending Blair:roll:

Rabbits20

Immortal
What might Reynolds get suspended for? Touching the ref? Well I think this whole touching of the ref thing is all up in the air. I didn't see the incident or I missed it but its hard to say. What f**ked things over for the players was that Kieran Foran plead guilty to a charge of touching the ref right after Klemmer beat his charge, which has now given the match review committee a precedent to charge players again. In any case it may be irrelevant because Reynolds is off for scans tomorrow for another suspected broken jaw from the Adam Blair hit!

As for the Sam Burgess interview, I don't know what he said because I was watching on Fox and left after the full time whistle. What did he say?

Sam pretty much said to Fittler:

Freddy I don't know anymore mate. He said I get penalised for tackling bloody hard. We copped it hard off those bloody refs tonight. He said all the calls went against us. He said not much can be done when they've got it in for you. He also said the Souths spirit is still within the playing group. When Freddy questioned it saying against the Cows we were poor, Sam told Fittler off. Sam said the completion rate of 55percent just isn't good enough. He said we have to keep working hard and that's what they'll be doing sticking tight.

I've never seen Sam so upset before Souths Pride. He was ropeable. Andrew John's completely agreed with Sam too. Sam will get fined but it was worth it.