What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you do to earn a crust.

Raider_69

Post Whore
[QUOTE='[furrycat]s
4. Police[/QUOTE]

for real this time?
maybe you'll get another high profile rap case, ala Coffs!

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Was in the cops for approx 5 years. Two years ago switched up and now do investigations for several insurers.

I tripled my salary in the first 12 months, money wise it's great.. But working from home can be very difficult, especially when I feel like doing my own thing.

[furrycat]

Coach
I'm a professional pussy slayer.

353dkc.jpg

Noa

First Grade
Heading over to Western Australia on Sunday to begin my new career as a merchant seaman.

Very much looking forward to it after the boredom of my last job.

Noa

First Grade
that sounds like a really cool job.

My neighbour is a ship captain, that's so cool

If what Ive done just in training is any indication the next few years are going to be great.

Wage and perks arent to shabby either :cool:

Hallatia

Referee
I hear wages are great, but it can get a bit isolating because you really cut off from the world when you're out at sea

Hallatia

Referee
shouldn't unemployment mean you can move back to Sydney? Not an ideal situation, but an opportunity.

"You know the Chinese have the same word for crisis as they do for opportunity?"
"Yeah, crisitunity!"

Latest posts