What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of the Roosters?

gregstar

Referee
There is a lot of hate out there! I thought we should condense it into one thread and free up other spaces!

Corbin

Juniors
hahah the Roosters are the best expecially with Freddy fittler and finch in their team and soo many other great names in their...common they are ONE of the benchmark teams in the comp and deserve it...... also Ricky stuart is the best coach too...thats y he will taking NSW next year for State of Origin

MOON MAN

Juniors
Corbin said:
hahah the Roosters are the best expecially with Freddy fittler and finch in their team and soo many other great names in their...common they are ONE of the benchmark teams in the comp and deserve it...... also Ricky stuart is the best coach too...thats y he will taking NSW next year for State of Origin[/
That has to be one the most worthless posts in history.

drake

First Grade
Corbin said:
hahah the Roosters are the best expecially with Freddy fittler and finch in their team and soo many other great names in their...common they are ONE of the benchmark teams in the comp and deserve it...... also Ricky stuart is the best coach too...thats y he will taking NSW next year for State of Origin

dude, are you a groupy for Sticky Ricky or what?
Man, you sound like such a fanboy.
Talk to Melon, Rossy, Rooster Cogburn and the Blind Acceptance club and they will give you lessons on Roosters arrogance, strutting and delusional denial of reality. They may give a copy of official Politis Dogma if you can stick your head far enough up your arse.

The Roosters are almost the best club money can buy.
If only cash could buy heart.

melon....

Coach
drake said:
Corbin said:

Talk to Melon, Rossy, Rooster Cogburn and the Blind Acceptance club and they will give you lessons on Roosters arrogance, strutting and delusional denial of reality. They may give a copy of official Politis Dogma if you can stick your head far enough up your arse.

All money can by at Kogarah is paper. Your players are made of friggin paper....and you have the gaul to talk. Here's a stone..theres a glass house..you know the rest idiot.

drake

First Grade
melon.... said:
drake said:
Corbin said:

All money can by at Kogarah is paper. Your players are made of friggin paper....and you have the gaul to talk. Here's a stone..theres a glass house..you know the rest idiot.
Almost Melony, but still soft and drooping.
BTW, PM Corbin and teach him (or her) some dignity...he's making Roosters supporters look human.

gregstar

Referee
Holy shit! Melon! You've responded in a thread I started! You're meant to own me! I'm supposed to be your beeeyaaatch!

melon....

Coach
gregstar said:
Holy sh*t! Melon! You've responded in a thread I started! You're meant to own me! I'm supposed to be your beeeyaaatch!
Your a court jester Greggles...Im glad I gave you a thrill.

Fibroman

First Grade
I'm quite sure, apart from being dead set pretty boys, some of the goosters players aren't bad blokes after a couple of Cab Savs, but the fact remains that they are very very very very very very very arrogant, and the thousand bee stings face thinks he is the best Coach/Commentator/ex-average player/inadministrator that the game has ever had, and that Sticky Rooooooart was the best non running/non tackling half back of all time, and the best fillers of brown paper bags you and I will ever see.

gregstar

Referee
I'm quite sure, apart from being dead set pretty boys, some of the goosters players aren't bad blokes after a couple of Cab Savs, but the fact remains that they are very very very very very very very arrogant, and the thousand bee stings face thinks he is the best Coach/Commentator/ex-average player/inadministrator that the game has ever had, and that Sticky Rooooooart was the best non running/non tackling half back of all time, and the best fillers of brown paper bags you and I will ever see.
Fibro man would you consider running the game? Be careful though, Melon buys and sells scum like us!

Fibroman

First Grade
If I ran the game gregstar, it would be fair across the board, and you would find that sides like Penrith, Wests, Newcastle, Brsibane and Canberra would excell due to demographics.

Fibroman

First Grade
But.....in saying that. I wouldn't stop some gymp from Bondi, moving to Penrith to live in a good footy nursery ground. :D