What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of the Roosters?

Knightmare

Coach
Haha, truth hurts, does it Melon? Being the politically influential club they are, I have no doubts Easts could re-claim the area Souths "stole" from them in a flash. So what if I'm 19? I know more about the game outside the narrow world of my own team than you ever will! Go and look up Easts crowd average for 1984...

Chook

First Grade
Knightmare said:
Chook said:
Knightmare said:
I'll make it short and sweet about Easts- club rapists,

And yet your club poached 4 local Melbourne juniors from the VIC Rugby League when those kids couldv'e been astutely coached and marketed by the Storm to increase interest pushing the local talent angle? You and you're club are hypocrites!!

Knightmare said:
cap-cheats,

And out of our two clubs which one was last fined for being over the cap?

Knightmare said:
supported by bandwagoners far and wide. There.

No Andrew Johns in your team means no supporters, and you call us a bandwagon? :lol:

Chook.

Firstly, these are just kids we're talking about

Irrespective of their age, your club poached them! From VIC no less!

Knightmare said:
- you look at our first grade side and nearly all of them are local juniors- how many local juniors in the Roosters 1st grade side? Easts entire lower grade sides are made up of kids taken from far and wide, poached in a comp that has no salary cap. Surprise surprise, Easts are undefeated in Jersey Flegg! I didn't know the Roosters were doing such a good job in promoting grassroots League in the eastern suburbs :roll:

In fact we are! The club has increased our local junior numbers every year for the last 3 years.

Knightmare said:
Newcastle were fined for a minor infringement-

Thank you for answering my question.

Knightmare said:
there is no way the Roosters can afford the squad they have and be anywhere near under the salary cap.

And exactly how would you know what our players are getting paid? You wouldn’t even know how much YOUR players are getting paid moron!

Knightmare said:
if (when) Easts little game gets found out, they will be caught out BIG TIME!

You first again dipstick! Like the little “game” of third party endorsements/payments to one Andrew Johns to keep him in our code?

Knightmare said:
Losing Andrew Johns hasn't stopped me being a Knights fan or going to their games- and I've yet to meet anyone else who's stayed away from games because a stocky bloke with a huge arse busted his groin.

Funny how Sidd Fogg only needs 4 buses to Sydney when Johns is not playing as opposed to 14 when he is? It may not be you, but Newcastle certainly has more than its fair share of bandwagon supporters.

Knightmare said:
I'd be more worried about where all the Easts fan who've suddenly turned up are going to go once they start losing again- back to your wonderful 1984 crowd avaregae of 3,000! :lol:

Why don’t you go back further trying to make your stupid point? Meanwhile I’ll stay here, most supported Sydney team in 2004! That’s this season if you haven’t realised.

Chook.

Dog-E

Juniors
Chook said:
And exactly how would you know what our players are getting paid? You wouldn’t even know how much YOUR players are getting paid moron!

And NOR WOULD YOU great big tool-monkey!!! :lol: :lol:

That line of argument is USELESS!!...To BOTH sides of the argument!....Because ANYTHING untoward gouin on under the cap...or perhaps NOT going on as the case may be- is NOT going to be bleeding obvious!!...Blind Freddie Shubert and his gang of bumbling fools would have been NONE THE WISER about the Bulldogs' indiscretions for example - ahd the whistle not been blown on us for them, by a disgruntles Oasis dodgy!!...Mind you, I'm GLAD it happened, and my own club is clean in that regard now...But if you think that we are the only club to flout the rules in the history of the game, well - you're even dopier than you appear to be on first...second...and third impressions - Which is QUITE an achievement, believe me!! :lol:

Just when will you get it!!??...I do wonder?? :?

Chook

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Chook said:

And NOR WOULD YOU great big tool-monkey!!! :lol: :lol:

That line of argument is USELESS!!...To BOTH sides of the argument!....

That was my point moron! If you've ever wondered why things just stick to you for no reason, it's because you're so f**king dense!

Dog-E said:
Because ANYTHING untoward gouin on under the cap...or perhaps NOT going on as the case may be- is NOT going to be bleeding obvious!!...Blind Freddie Shubert and his gang of bumbling fools would have been NONE THE WISER about the Bulldogs' indiscretions for example - ahd the whistle not been blown on us for them, by a disgruntles Oasis dodgy!!...Mind you, I'm GLAD it happened, and my own club is clean in that regard now...But if you think that we are the only club to flout the rules in the history of the game, well - you're even dopier than you appear to be on first...second...and third impressions - Which is QUITE an achievement, believe me!! :lol:

Just when will you get it!!??...I do wonder?? :?

And are you sure about that? 100% sure? You may like to think they are clean in that regard, but even then you don't know, do you!!

Chook.