What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you think of the Roosters?

Bib

Juniors
Im not usre what to think. In last years Grand Final, and the major semi against the bulldogs i wanted them to win so badly and i thought they were the good guys of rugby league. However 3 incidents have changed my opinion

* Asking the league for a salary cap increase > This pi**es me off, cos the salary cap is doing such a good job of evening out the comp, i can only look at this season where the roosters will be lossing Hegarty and Cusack to souths, this makes souths stronger, and the game better. Stop asking for an increase cos it makes the game better and u look like a bunch of p**cks

* CHRIS WALKER> He signed a bug money deal with souths and when they lose he wants out, but then joins u gbuys a couple of weeks latter for piss poor money. Souths could do with Walker at the moment, i dont know if the roosters had anything to do with Walker leaving souths, but he is a f*g for running from souths to the roosters

* Joel managhan (spl) see above with walker

Lets just say im a fence sitter and that the media dictates the way i feel about the roosters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o

gregstar

Referee
* Asking the league for a salary cap increase > This pi**es me off, cos the salary cap is doing such a good job of evening out the comp, i can only look at this season where the roosters will be lossing Hegarty and Cusack to souths, this makes souths stronger, and the game better. Stop asking for an increase cos it makes the game better and u look like a bunch of p**cks
good stuff Bib

melon....

Coach
fibro man said:
The keyboard tells the story. Public opinion can't lie.
Stupid is as Stupid does Fibro. Public opinion is not necessarily guided by fact. Even the Bimbo above is letting the media do her talking, she even admits as much as she cant make up her own dim mind.

STSAE

Juniors
Bib said:
Im not usre what to think. In last years Grand Final, and the major semi against the bulldogs i wanted them to win so badly and i thought they were the good guys of rugby league. However 3 incidents have changed my opinion

* CHRIS WALKER> He signed a bug money deal with souths and when they lose he wants out, but then joins u gbuys a couple of weeks latter for piss poor money. Souths could do with Walker at the moment, i dont know if the roosters had anything to do with Walker leaving souths, but he is a f*g for running from souths to the roosters

* Joel managhan (spl) see above with walker

Lets just say im a fence sitter and that the media dictates the way i feel about the roosters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o

Take your bib and wipe fibros asbestos dribble from your buttcrack after her felching session trying to remove your splinters from your brain!!

:lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Turd.jpg

melon....

Coach
fibro man said:
But.....in saying that. I wouldn't stop some gymp from Bondi, moving to Penrith to live in a good footy nursery ground. :D
And watch him playout the rsst of his years for the crappy cougars, whilst Penrith buy foreign player after foreign player...

melon....

Coach
gregstar said:
whilst Penrith buy foreign player after foreign player...
A rooster saying this?!!! Ohh sMelon!!! Get your own brekky!
Yes idiot. Look at them now....Campbell, Priddis, Lang, who did they just sign to Replace Roberts(another import)?

It highlights that contarary to your dumb head's belief Easts buy everyone, there are other teams, with HUGE Junior ranks that recruit.

Do yourself a favour kid, educate yourself. Go and read the Forum 7s article from last week in the Easts V Lions thread.

LESStar58

Referee
I pissed myself when I read that the Roosters wanted salary cap exemptions for living costs in the eastern suburbs :lol: !

I pissed myself when I read the reactions of some of the sheltered workshop here about the Roosters' move to block selective cap exemptions.

You're all blind or mad if you can't see the bigger picture.

Fibroman

First Grade
Clinton, Puletua, Waterhouse, Gower, Lewis, Rooney, Rodney, Swain.....

All true juniors developed in the Penrith area.

How would the goosters list look?

OVP

Coach
Gee now there's a surprise ... Fibro Man stops drooling and dragging his neanderthal-like knuckles from the ground long enough to rubbish the Roosters :roll:

Congrats Gregstar, you've just won the worst thread of the year award :clap:

P.S you aint no star, Greg :arrow:

Fibroman

First Grade
I think this is a great thread.

Ps. Does anyone know how to paste a 30 page word document into a post????

STSAE

Juniors
Shaun said:
all i can say is, ill be glas when the roosters loose Fittler, Hegs, Hogdes, Robinson and Cusack

all i can say is, ill be glas when the roosters trot Firman, Amos, Monaghan and Faoaosa out next year.

Hey Shaun were you glas with the result today??