What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What game are you playing at the moment

yeah cricket 2002 and SWC/BLC 99 were the best for batting and even the SWC/BLC games on mega drive were better for batting than anything post cricket 2002

i whipped out BLC on the mega drive and that is a far better game in terms of all round performance than anything out today

such a shame how every sports sim goes forward and cricket goes backwards

my SWC 99 game doesn't work on XP or vista so i got myself a PSX emulator version and currently thrashing that out

by far the greatest game ever, but i love the commentary glitches

"in the air ... and safe and out" :lol:

"smashing shot, really really smashing. you could pay money just to watch that"

shiznit

Coach
i dont know if anyone knows about this....

while reading this thread i started checking out cricket games again...

i stumbled across this... posted yesterday...

from: http://www.mightyape.co.nz/news/New-EA-Sports-Cricket-game-coming-May/12032/

New EA Sports Cricket game coming May
Saturday, 14th February 2009, 9:06 am
The latest release schedule from Electronic Arts New Zealand lists EA Sports ICC Cricket 09: 20/20 World Cup as releasing May 8th for the PC.

We are chasing EA for more info on the title... stay tuned! :)

im not very excited about it... it will more than likely just be a slimmed down version of there last crap game... but it would be good to get afew more Rugby/League/Cricket games on next gen consoles...

i won't be getting it

currently playing a world cup with india ... had a good innings against the west indies :D

not bad considering i haven't played it for 10 years ... it certainly is harder than i remember

magical 135 run partnership between navjot sidhu and sourav ganguly ... cameo from azharuddin at the end steadied the ship

massive game in delhi ... India v Sri Lanka ... Azharuddin won the toss and sent the Lankans in who then marched to 1 for 294 with centuries to Mahanama and Jayasuriya, who put on a 244 opening run partnership

India came out of the blocks all guns blazing thanks to a crisp opening stand of 108 between Ganguly and Tendulkar ... wickets fell as regularly as multiple boundary overs, and a heroic unbeaten half-century by future captain Anil Kumble saw the home team chop down a seemingly tough run chase with minimal effort, scoring at a whopping 10.96 an over. Although, the run rate did suffer in Kumble's quest to score a maiden ODI half century near the end

Sanath Jayasuriya wins the man of the match, but one feels that Anil Kumble should be given some kind of recognition for his stellar display with the bat.

India move on to face Zimbabwe at Ahmedabad while the Sri Lankans face the Kiwis here at Delhi

LOL i love this game :D

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
yeah.. its the greatest cricket game around...

cant beat the old... 'theres runs here... ohhh thats suicidal...'

actually... is that from Shane Warne??

IanG

Coach
3yybl01.jpg

The most recent one I have

Other's I've played are:
EA Cricket 2000
EA World Cup Cricket 1999
EA Cricket 97 Ashes Tour Edition
EA Cricket 96 (An old favourite)

Latest posts