What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

joshie

Live Update Team
Uncharted 3: this game has been my last three days!! I get a long weekend and what do I do, play U3 until I finish it haha

Rugby League Live: don't hate, but I still play through this often! The fact it's league really interests me and I am trying to get all trophies!! Only 3 to go :D

boxhead

First Grade
Stronghold
Stronghold: Crusader
Stronghold 2
FIFA 12
Batman: Arkham City
Dark Souls

Stronghold is one of my all time favorites, installed it last weekend and finished it on Thursday.
I felt like Stronghold 2 so re-installed it as well, played one game and was like "meh".
Then I had an inkling; Crusader! One of the most consistently fun games I've ever played, especially skirmish against AI and the Crusader trail. Couldn't find my old copy, so I had to get it online. Having heaps of fun.
FIFA 12 - I move my virtual pro between Real Madrid and Tottenham constantly, I still can't settle on which one to devote a long (six year plus) management career to.
I finished Arkham City pretty quickly, but I barely scratched the surface of the Riddler content and challenge maps, I also believe I missed a few side missions but I am unsure.
Dark Souls has already defeated me - twice! Haha....great game, I'm going to sit down with it either today or tomorrow and attempt to beat it.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Obviously there are some pretty big games that came out over the last few weeks. Just looking for some recommendations on what to go for and what to steer clear off. U3? MW3? Skyrim? Saints Row? Assassins Creed?

joshie

Live Update Team
Obviously there are some pretty big games that came out over the last few weeks. Just looking for some recommendations on what to go for and what to steer clear off. U3? MW3? Skyrim? Saints Row? Assassins Creed?

uncharted 3 all day everyday

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Get Skyrim,there is about 600000000000000000000000 hours of gameplay to be had,good bang for your buck

Cupid Stunt

Saints Row the Third: Not sure why I bought MW3, I knew I'd whore this. Only a few hours in & loving it. It's not perfect but it is bloody good FUN! It feels a little clunky at times but it's what I expected so it's no biggie. Some funny one liners as you get around. Some nice looking vehicles as well.

Haven't got to co-op yet.

Cartoony, but seriously loads of fun...

Bulldog Force

Referee
Played (& finished) Zombie Driver over the weekend!

1319469548_ZombieDriver.jpg

boxhead

First Grade
Finally got back into Dark Souls after avoiding it since buying it (real life, Skyrim, etcetera) and yesterday I beat both the Taurus Demon and the first Black Knight. At the moment just grinding with my knight until I get good enough dexterity to actually hurt the Hellkite Dragon and get the Drake Sword.
Also playing around with Skyrim, FIFA 12, Dawn of War 2: Retribution and I am going to start playing Halo:Anniversary at some point.

Latest posts