What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I have been playing Dead Island the last month or so in and around work. It is actually a lot better than I thought it would be. Has been a pretty long game. Plenty of zombie fun and it builds up pretty well. Some lame accents but all and all some good fun.

It has been keeping me occupied till I have some time off and can get into the big games like Skyrim etc.

redvscotty

First Grade
World of Warcraft (probably too much)
Fifa 12
Battlefield 3 (when I can stop it crashing)
and will be starting up Skylanders (new Spyro game) with my son when he gets it for Christmas.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I got a few games at home I want to play that I have lying around gathering dust... mind you they're not all brand spanking new... but as long as this winter weather in summer sticks around, I'll be able to get started on them, and they'll keep me occupied until GTA 5 and Hitman: Absolution are released.

• Just Cause 2
  • Zombie Driver: Summer of Slaughter
  • Insane 2 (traded as 1NSANE 2)
  • Need For Speed: The Run
  • Driver: San Francisco
Thoughts?

Eelectrica

Referee
With the sad news that GSC (Stalker series) has closed, I think it's time player Call of Pripyat, it's cheap enough on Steam now anyway.

Shadows of Chernobyl was a brilliant game, I never could get into Clear sky, but apparently CoP is every bit as brilliant and scary as SoC.

Eelementary

Post Whore
* Saints Row: The Third - great fun

* WWE 12 - so far, it is crap.

* Madden 12 - loving it.

* Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - ...meh.

Big Pete

Referee
WWE '12 - All but finished with this game, at least until Community Creations is up and running. Best game they've released in years BUT I feel there is a constant issue with WWE games - it's always a race to a finisher. Otherwise, a good strong roster, decent AI, sharp presentation and solid gameplay makes it a decent buy for any WWE fan.

Zelda Skyward Sword - Just finished the third dungeon so on the threshold of the game really opening up. I prefer this over Twilight Princess BUT the gameplay is definitely love hate. Love it when the game is responding properly to the motions I feed it, get frustrated when it can't detect a simple thrust motion, especially in a boss fight.

natheel

Coach
playing NBA 2k12 at the moment, dont really play many games other than sports games, on PS3 anyone suggest some good games that arnt in the sport genre that offer up a decent challenge and will last a while

Battlefield 3 (when I can stop it crashing)

post up your specs, there are some fixes that work.

I have a 560ti and I underclocked the card from 900 to 855 and 2025 to 1775 and set PhysX processor to CPU (all in NVIDIA control panel no 3rd party programs), never crashed after that.

Frederick

Staff member
Madden 12 on PS3, but very, very likely to be building a new pc next weekend so will probably start playing games on that...most likely skyrim. Although wanna get skyward sword soon too

Iafeta

Referee
At the moment NBA2k12 and LA Noire, but I just MLB2k11, F1 2011 and Tiger Woods 12 on Xbox for my birthday. Love the sports games. Hoping there's a few more under the Xmas tree. Viva La Xbox!

Eelectrica

Referee
Almost through Stalker Clear Sky. Really enjoying it this time around. Got the 'Complete' mod installed, so that's probably why.

Next up Stalker: Call of pripyat.

Latest posts