What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

InFlames

Juniors
The wifes been playing Jurassic World lego on Wii U and I'm on Shovel Knight and WWE2K16 on 360. Will probaby jump onto destiny next.

redvscotty

First Grade
Lego Jurassic World is cool. I finished the story mode and got a tonne of the gold bricks but then got over it so traded it for Just Cause 3.

Eelectrica

Referee
Pillars of eternity White March 2 expansion. Took me a while to get back into having been out for a while, but quite enjoying.
Love a good RPG, might even play it through again with a new character until the next Witcher 3 expansion is out.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm just back from a five week holiday and I'm itching to get into some gaming. Not sure yet whether I'll relaunch Skyrim: The Journey, start over in Fallout 4, start over in Pillars of Eternity, continue leveling my WoW toon, start a new vanilla WoW toon, or do something different.

So. Many. Choices.

McLovin

Staff member
Bored with the current crop of games. Absolutely loved Dying Light when it was release last year. Played it to death so figured i'll download the expansion, The Following. Only $29 on the PS store.

Frankus

Juniors
Prepare for a whole lot of repetitive disappointment... That game failed massively to live up to the hype for me....

Absolutely. I mostly played Destiny pvp and Bungie just proved that they are not capable of balancing anything. And it is such a grind. The grind is why I have steered well clear of The Division. Although I think Ubisoft allowed player trading in that.

Frankus

Juniors
Oh and I have been playing Dota 2. Free to play MOBA on steam. Good fun and most games only last 30-45 minutes.

OVP

Coach
I've been playing games I never got around to playing from years ago. Just finished Bioshock 1 and 2 ... 1 is a classic. Will probably play Infinite next ... I played about 3/4 of that a few years back, but never got around to finishing it.

Before that I played Wolfenstein The New Order and The old blood ... two very good games.

Exsilium

Coach
I've almost finished the Witcher 3, what a game!

Playing ARMA 3 now. Such a good military sim.

Also updated the PC today. So many goodies!

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Had a little whirl on Lotus Turbo Challenge on Mega Drive last night at mates place (who had just brought old Mega Drive back from his parents place). Really quite fun still even though holding my thumb down extra hard on the accelerator button was pretty tiring! Those Sega controllers haven't gotten any easier to use!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with my 3DS last year because I heard it was good, but just couldn’t get into it and haven’t played it since. I keep reading that it is hard to get into in the beginning but it’s worth it if you persist. So I’m giving persisting a go……..will see how it pans out.

McLovin

Staff member
Long weekend and bored. Bought The Witcher 3 this morning... Hopefully it's all it's hyped up to be.

McLovin

Staff member
Well an 18 gig update says I won't be playing for a while...

I can't remember the last time I put the disc in and played straight off the bat. Updates for everything now...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just bought Grim Dawn. Heard good things, so we'll see if it truly is a 'spiritual successor to Diablo II' or just another Path of Exile.

Latest posts