What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yeah agree regarding the skill tree, lots of options and different ways to go

I do enjoy meeting up with other randoms to take down big bosses, I am getting a bit of lag from time to time which is annoying
Definitely helps if you can head into some of those side dungeon quests with a random or two to help out!
I agree with you guys on the narrative too. Lilith is pretty cool and I’m liking the whole supernatural conflict having three sides now, but the actual storyline is pretty basic Diablo fare and the NPCs remind you of why the term NPC gained a new meaning in recent years.

Exsilium

First Grade
I've been working my way through the "Sniper Elite" series.

Onto Sniper Elite 5. I think its a lot of fun and it isn't a game you can just run and gun. It takes thought and use of your environment and equipment.

For those who have PS Plus, Sniper Elite 4 is free and is worth a look.

If you enjoy that style of gameplay, then you can have a crack at Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts 1 & 2. Both very fun and adaptive.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Started Gotham Knights on the weekend - Read a lot of bad things about it, but to be honest, I'm really enjoying it...

Exsilium

First Grade
I love those Sniper Elite games. Proper fun.

The multiplayer is loads of fun with mates. Not so much with randoms

Agree with the multiplayer with mates.

I was a late comer to the series but I have enjoyed it. Sniper Ghost Warrior - Contracts 2 was very good. Worth a play through. I started Sniper Ghost Warrior - Contracts 3 but it felt more like COD and lost me a little. I will try it again soon but my gaming library is just too deep atm.

ACTPanthers

Bench
A little off topic, but to any fans of Assassins Creed: Black Flag, I met the voice of Edward Kenway, Matt Ryan, at the Canberra Comicon on the weekend. Absolute gentleman and was more than happy to have a 5 min chat while signing shit for me.

Vic Mackey

Referee
A little off topic, but to any fans of Assassins Creed: Black Flag, I met the voice of Edward Kenway, Matt Ryan, at the Canberra Comicon on the weekend. Absolute gentleman and was more than happy to have a 5 min chat while signing shit for me.

Been thinking about going back and playing it again. In hindsight Ubisoft probably stuffed up making it an AC game. It probably could be been the start of its own franchise.

Nutz

Bench
Been thinking about going back and playing it again. In hindsight Ubisoft probably stuffed up making it an AC game. It probably could be been the start of its own franchise.
I've just finished playing Halo Infinite, interesting spots where they hid the skulls.
I'm a bit disappointed with the game because apart from the graphics it lacked something.
I liked Halo Master Chief series though.
Apparently Halo is working on a new 2024 release so I can't wait for that one to come out.

jargan83

Coach
Just finished Carrion on the Switch, found it to be a lot of fun.

Might move on to Stray next as I got a physical disc version of it last September (Gaming with a now 2 year old is hard sometimes lol)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Have far too many games on at the moment.

I have Baldurs Gate 3 I'm currently jamming, but also playing Crab Champions (cannot recommend this game high enough, especially if you can get a friend on with you), WWE 2k23 as a casual jam (honestly just trying to get enough VC to unlock everyone).

On top of that, just downloaded Starfield from the battle pass. Yikes.

I also have Hogwarts Legacy and Aliens Dark Decent unplayed.

Exsilium

First Grade
Have far too many games on at the moment.

I have Baldurs Gate 3 I'm currently jamming, but also playing Crab Champions (cannot recommend this game high enough, especially if you can get a friend on with you), WWE 2k23 as a casual jam (honestly just trying to get enough VC to unlock everyone).

On top of that, just downloaded Starfield from the battle pass. Yikes.

I also have Hogwarts Legacy and Aliens Dark Decent unplayed.

I am the same, too many games.

I wasn't able to commit to anything other than the Flight sim (Private pilot in the real world) and iRacing/Assetto Corsa Competizione. So I built another PC using mostly spare parts and created a dedicated sim racing rig.

Now I've got to use my main PC to play the other stuff. It hasn't worked very well but I can't pick and stick with any games lately. Too much choice or unable to concentrate for more than 5 minutes? No idea. Advice welcome lol

Vic Mackey

Referee
Anyone know how goes Assassin’s Creed: Mirage?

had mixed reviews, most saying they’ve kinda gone half in on both formats and it doesn’t really feel like either. I’ll get it eventually, Ubisoft games go to half price pretty quick after release