What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Munky

First Grade
If the online rumours and meltdowns are to be believed Microsoft is about to put its games on Playstation.

Beginning of the end for XBox hardware of so.

Sales of the series console are stagnant so the numbers used to justify the Bethesda and Activision acquisitions must no longer hold up.

Game pass never made financial sense to me and I'd imagine less so now with hardware sales under expectations.

After the Starfield reviews only Hifi Rush appeals to me of the recent games.

Pugzley

Baldur’s Gate goes hard. Now if they gave the same upgrades to Neverwinter Nights and the previous Baldur’s Gate games….

Pugzley

If the online rumours and meltdowns are to be believed Microsoft is about to put its games on Playstation.

Beginning of the end for XBox hardware of so.

Sales of the series console are stagnant so the numbers used to justify the Bethesda and Activision acquisitions must no longer hold up.

Game pass never made financial sense to me and I'd imagine less so now with hardware sales under expectations.

After the Starfield reviews only Hifi Rush appeals to me of the recent games.
So Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball on the PS5?