What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Eelementary

Post Whore
You got it?

Not yet; I tried half a dozen times earlier today, did not get close to my PB, and decided to focus my energy elsewhere for a bit.

But I remember that hairpin test with the NSX - took me ages to get gold on it, and when I finally did, I felt so relieved!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I finally golded A-10 - granted, I had to use the new rear-wheel drive physics engine to do so, but I was stuck on A-10 for weeks.

I feel so relieved!

soc123_au

Staff member
I finally golded A-10 - granted, I had to use the new rear-wheel drive physics engine to do so, but I was stuck on A-10 for weeks.

I feel so relieved!
I just saw your post on gtplanet and headed back here to congratulate you. I can just imagine how good you felt to see the time flash up with it starting with 28

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just saw your post on gtplanet and headed back here to congratulate you. I can just imagine how good you felt to see the time flash up with it starting with 28

Thanks, mate!

I was shocked - I thought my exit on the hairpin was sloppy, but I must have been smoother than I thought!

Eelementary

Post Whore
I finally got IA10, what a relief that was. Only 2 golds left to get. Laguna Seca and Spa in the super licence.

Nicely done, mate!

Good luck!

I've golded B, A, and am up to IB 7.

I think I'm actually improving as a driver thanks to the game - I still hate the Supra, though.

soc123_au

Staff member
All gold on the licences now. Spa took me about 2 hours. IA10 was the toughest I think, with the Supra one not far behind.

soc123_au

Staff member
IA-10 is the last one to gold for me (other than the Super Licence).

I hate the Supra - worst car ever. Yuck.
The supers were easier than IA10. A few of them took some time, but once I worked the tracks out I could feel that the times were in reach. I reckon I'll even go back to the Spa one to try and better my time. I think there is another 2 or 3 seconds to be had. I was beating the ghost all the way until it got me at Stavalot. From that point I pretty much coasted the rest of the way to be safe.

IA10 was so hard. The only advice I can offer on that is brake a touch early, coast into the corner and fast out.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The supers were easier than IA10. A few of them took some time, but once I worked the tracks out I could feel that the times were in reach. I reckon I'll even go back to the Spa one to try and better my time. I think there is another 2 or 3 seconds to be had. I was beating the ghost all the way until it got me at Stavalot. From that point I pretty much coasted the rest of the way to be safe.

IA10 was so hard. The only advice I can offer on that is brake a touch early, coast into the corner and fast out.

Thanks, mate.

IA-10 is proving quite a challenge - but I'd still rather drive an AMG GT over a Supra!

soc123_au

Staff member
Golded IA-10 tonight with a 59.64 - wasn't as had as A-10 for me.

The Supra is just a pig of a car!
Nice. The Supra is gash, but I hate that green piece of shit. It's like a boat. How are you going with the S licences?

I've been grinding for cash so I could buy all the invite cars before they expire in a few days. And to have the credits to get the 3 legendary cars when they pop up again. All I need now for the Platinum is the 3 legendary cars and 50 Sport mode races. I like the Gr4s at Trial Mountain this week, so should knock a few more races off on the weekend to get close to the 50.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Nice. The Supra is gash, but I hate that green piece of shit. It's like a boat. How are you going with the S licences?

I've been grinding for cash so I could buy all the invite cars before they expire in a few days. And to have the credits to get the 3 legendary cars when they pop up again. All I need now for the Platinum is the 3 legendary cars and 50 Sport mode races. I like the Gr4s at Trial Mountain this week, so should knock a few more races off on the weekend to get close to the 50.

Nice!

I am giving the licenses a break for now; I'm trying to focus on the longer races (10 laps, etc).

Trying to get gold on the Human Comedy missions, but they're quite hard!

soc123_au

Staff member
Nice!

I am giving the licenses a break for now; I'm trying to focus on the longer races (10 laps, etc).

Trying to get gold on the Human Comedy missions, but they're quite hard!
I haven't managed gold on any of them yet. I came close on Alcase and Kyoto, but made a few dumb mistakes on each. The others I've tried are really tough. It's a shame they only pay out once. Once I've got the credits I want sitting in the kitty I'll give them all a serious crack. From the little bit of time I've spent on them they are really challenging, but a lot of fun. Once I get to the point I don't care about credits I can see myself replaying a lot of them and trying out different cars. The Alsace one especially should be a blast for some of the older cars.

The 30 minute race at Sarthe and the 1 hour at Spa are my go to's at the moment. They are both easy wins, so I've been trying to see how much I can win by. The best so far is crossing the line at sarthe 4.01 ahead using the VW Gr4. The rain came at the perfect times for me though, average is a bit under 2 minutes. At Spa the best is lapping p2 at Blanchimont on the final lap in the BRZ gr3.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I haven't managed gold on any of them yet. I came close on Alcase and Kyoto, but made a few dumb mistakes on each. The others I've tried are really tough. It's a shame they only pay out once. Once I've got the credits I want sitting in the kitty I'll give them all a serious crack. From the little bit of time I've spent on them they are really challenging, but a lot of fun. Once I get to the point I don't care about credits I can see myself replaying a lot of them and trying out different cars. The Alsace one especially should be a blast for some of the older cars.

The 30 minute race at Sarthe and the 1 hour at Spa are my go to's at the moment. They are both easy wins, so I've been trying to see how much I can win by. The best so far is crossing the line at sarthe 4.01 ahead using the VW Gr4. The rain came at the perfect times for me though, average is a bit under 2 minutes. At Spa the best is lapping p2 at Blanchimont on the final lap in the BRZ gr3.

Nice!

I tried the World Touring Car Tokyo Expressesway tace (12 laps in the rain).

I can't finish higher than 8th; I used a Gr. 4 Atenza, and I didn't need to pit in 12 laps - but by the time the rest of the racers do pit, I'm 30 seconds behind.

I also had a glitch on the Daytona 10 lap race, where everyone pitted, bar me, and I was suddenly in last place, 2 minutes behind the leader on lap 8. It was really weird!

It's a fun game, though - really enjoying it.