What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Games Are You Playing?

Apey

Staff member
Anyone else as keen as I am for Star Wars Outlaws? Pre-ordered mine today (Mrs gave me the green light)
I'll probably wait and see what the reviews are like. I just played through some old games in Jedi Knight: Outcast and Jedi Knight: Academy though.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I've been grinding WWE2k24, but getting over that.

I've recently started Assassins Creed: Odyssey, not far into it (just a little over an hour) but really enjoyed it so far.
I've also began a play of Witcher 3, been a slog to get going, it hasn't quite pulled me in yet but I'm willing to give it more time as I hear it's brilliant

ACTPanthers

Bench
Outlaws... Got it. Love it.

Will put up something a little more informative at some point but suffice to say, I'm a fan

Vic Mackey

Referee
I've been grinding WWE2k24, but getting over that.

I've recently started Assassins Creed: Odyssey, not far into it (just a little over an hour) but really enjoyed it so far.
I've also began a play of Witcher 3, been a slog to get going, it hasn't quite pulled me in yet but I'm willing to give it more time as I hear it's brilliant

I got bored of this pretty quick. I loved Origins and then went straight onto Odyssey so maybe needed to switch games up. I didnt like how you could constantly swap from which side you were on and found the world boring compared to Ancient Egypt. Just my thoughts. Later i then went to the viking one which i preferred but didnt love.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Star Wars: Outlaws - First of all, it needs to be said that I am a massive Star Wars fan so anything within that realm, and I'll probably enjoy it to a certain degree.

That said, it's a great game with some very obvious flaws. It's no RDR2 and the comparisons I've seen online between the 2 are comparing apples and locomotives.

The graphics (even cut scenes) are pretty bad in places, and the NPC's aren't coded brilliantly, but the game mechanics are fun as f**k to play. Using your pet for a lot of tasks adds another dimension to the game and the main and faction storylines are engaging.

Main storyline is pretty short, completing it in approx. 22hrs but there are a lot of side activities to keep you going.

All in all, I love it. It's a fun game with bunch of easter eggs to find if you're a Star Wars nerd like me.

Also, had a slight windfall so splurged on some games I wanted.

Currently playing through:

Star Wars: Outlaws
Quidditch Champions
NBA2K25
Black Myth Wukong

Perth Tiger

Bench
Star Wars: Outlaws - First of all, it needs to be said that I am a massive Star Wars fan so anything within that realm, and I'll probably enjoy it to a certain degree.

That said, it's a great game with some very obvious flaws. It's no RDR2 and the comparisons I've seen online between the 2 are comparing apples and locomotives.

The graphics (even cut scenes) are pretty bad in places, and the NPC's aren't coded brilliantly, but the game mechanics are fun as f**k to play. Using your pet for a lot of tasks adds another dimension to the game and the main and faction storylines are engaging.

Main storyline is pretty short, completing it in approx. 22hrs but there are a lot of side activities to keep you going.

All in all, I love it. It's a fun game with bunch of easter eggs to find if you're a Star Wars nerd like me.

Also, had a slight windfall so splurged on some games I wanted.

Currently playing through:

Star Wars: Outlaws
Quidditch Champions
NBA2K25
Black Myth Wukong
I am hoping it comes to games pass soon enough. Don't want to spend money on it if it does in a year or so.

Let us know what black myth is like, looks interesting

Latest posts