What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Happened

GrkBoi

Juniors
Dissapointed but congrats to the Dragons, outplayed us in everyway....
Now if only you guys can keep up the effort you showed against us and youll b top 8 for sure

Knights01

Juniors
What a game... two teams have now systemically detroyed the Roosters. Newcastle smashed them up through the middle last week - and this week your boys destroyed them with the speed of the play the ball and of course you out enthused them in every department...

Surely the 'talk' of the Anasta/Pearce pairing for Origin One has been quashed forever - two diobolical outings in the past two weeks (yes they can use the cliche when the forwards aren't going forward - but quality players will find a way to inspire)...

Your boys have the bye next week and then back to ANZ to take on the Eels. I was impressed with many of your players today... up front the boys were inspirational - Gaznier was solid in his return.

Well done -congrats!

PS - Freddie the honeymoon might be over - time to start coaching - my first tip Freddie is to maybe look at giving the Ogre a rest (his best days are way way way past him - head to England Mark!)

Tommy Smith

Referee
Not only the losers forum, but the winners as well.

Wehilst we were pretty ordinary i couldnt help but look at the Dragson starting line-up and wonder why on earth they were 1-5 to start the year. Not sure if this is the best team they've fielded all year but theyve definately got the cattle to be in and around the 8.

Good win for them. Thank god the bye is here.

stg666

Juniors
someone slap me and wake me up. the dragons were bloody fantastic today. all of them played with fire and determination and deserve all accolades they get this week. 2 points next week? i am a happy dragon this week. well done boys.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Condolences Roosters but :eek: OMG the Dragons played with some heart and fire today, hopefully they can take this into the Eels game :)

Jeff1691

Juniors
good to see the dragons finaly play with a bit of heart. if only they could do that every week win lose or draw fans would be happy with the effort.

grandorient

Bench
Righto fellas,

Who do think coached the team during the week and today.

Could not have been Brownie, Surely.

GrandOrient

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
they must have finaly had good meeting without bashing each other up, now lets get on with making the top 8

Rosso V

Juniors
Man this was the first week since the titons game that my ulcer didnt play up i feel great.
What the hell happened were the players threatened by the mafia?
Today they all played as a team, it was great to watch, the only time my ulcer gave a hint of saying hello was in the second half when Beau Scott gave a penalty and soward and morris dropped the ball within 2 plays
Well done dragons you have given me releif, i can only hope they play the same the rest of the year:clap::clap::clap:

xofstgeorge

Juniors
<<braces for a fortnights time when they forget how to play the way they just did.
Great performance... now for the consistancy!

Russo

Juniors
Bout bloody time, good win boys and feels good to get a tip right finally haha! Isnt it funny how we have beaten the top two teams in the league but struggle against everyone else? If we play like we did today every week we could almost be unbeatable!!! Loving it and bring on next week :)

pepe

Juniors
i hardly think unbeatable russo but it's a step in the right direction,they only need to win around 60% of there remaining games and could possibly sneak in the top eight.

watatank

Coach
I loved the way the Dragons played this week. Full credit to the boys and the coaching staff. My only criticism was that I thought they were playing too deep at times, with forwards getting the ball well before the advantage line. Once everyone starts pushing up I think we can really go well.

Bout bloody time, good win boys and feels good to get a tip right finally haha! Isnt it funny how we have beaten the top two teams in the league but struggle against everyone else? If we play like we did today every week we could almost be unbeatable!!! Loving it and bring on next week :)

Yeah we could win two in a row: Rorters and THE BYE?

Hang on - can we put two together? The bye will be tough... might go to golden point that one.

Great win - shows what happens when everyone has a dig on the same day. :cool:

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
GIVE HIM A BREAK MATE. HE WILL EVENTUALLY COME OUT ON TOP. UNFORTUNATELY THE CLUB HAS RUN OUT OF TIME. CHANGE WAS NEEDED.