What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Happens At Half Time?

thewildbunch

Juniors
get stuff done?? Remember we lost, badly! So l have to disagree with the 'directing' argument, again you have to give him a chance to direct lol. Herberts defense yes isn't the best but l think its better than McCrones, Herbert has missed 2 tackles in his 1 game while McCrone is close to 20 in his 5.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
campo went okay in the first half, i still dont like his kicking game, reminds me of when he first came in..big boot just not in the right spot. our best attacking kick came from Mogg!

Why did we play tounge with a groin injury? I know playing hurt is one thing but then groin injuries are not something that anyone wants to aggravate.

aussies1st

Staff member
I'm not basing it on his one game this season. I'm basing it on his 12 or how ever many he played last season where we looked lost. When McCrone replaced him we looked slightly better. Also he wasn't even playing halfback at South Logan, Mick Picker was and hes a 5/8 as well, so how on earth is Herbert meant to be our FG halfback if hes not even doing that at SL.

get stuff done?? Remember we lost, badly! So l have to disagree with the 'directing' argument, again you have to give him a chance to direct lol. Herberts defense yes isn't the best but l think its better than McCrones, Herbert has missed 2 tackles in his 1 game while McCrone is close to 20 in his 5.

Did you watch the game, we lost badly after Mogg got taken off in the 50 minute. So I am not sure how you can disagree with the 'directing' argument.

shear_joy9

Coach
mogg came off due to a calf strain. Furner said he didn't want to bring tongue back on for him but he had no other option.

Cryptic

Juniors
Then I think, Mogg being fit, an 80 minute performance from him will show a big change... It at least takes pressure of Campese, who would have to make more tackles than any other 5/8 or half out there... Teams will always hammer the halves but if we have two they actually see as a threat out there at least they will have to spread the pain so they both have some energy to do something...