What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What has happened to the official forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Nikki said:
Just a question about the official forums. Are you able to register with a Hotmail account? I tried to register last night and Im still waiting for the registration email.

lol i tried registering about 3 weeks ago...havnt got anything back yet either.

i did the re-send thing a few times also.

overtheline

Juniors
I too have tried to register on the official forum several weeks ago.....could log in but nothing else. Tried the revalidation emails several times......nothing happening. Am i doing something wrong?

gr8_1

Juniors
overtheline said:
I too have tried to register on the official forum several weeks ago.....could log in but nothing else. Tried the revalidation emails several times......nothing happening. Am i doing something wrong?

Whats your username ?

gr8_1

Juniors
overtheline said:
I have the same user name - "overtheline". Thanks.

It is activated. Your a provisional member. As a new member your post are moderated at the moment.

N.C.

Juniors
shouldn't you be having this discussion at the official forum?

some of us come here spefically because it is not the official forum. now the waters are becoming ever so slightly muddied. it's freaking me out...

alien

Referee
N.C. said:
shouldn't you be having this discussion at the official forum?

some of us come here spefically because it is not the official forum. now the waters are becoming ever so slightly muddied. it's freaking me out...

how cum u clciked on dis topic then m8? :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I don't care about what happens at the WT site as that's entirely their business. LeagueUnlimited's only interest is to run our site, primarily as a discussion forum and news site or league fans.

Two things:
1. LeagueUnlimited is not a support forum or FAQ forum for other sites.
2. LeagueUnlimited is not here for the purpose of bagging out on other forums. Other websites might think that's OK, but not here.

So there's the official line. I'm sure most people will understand where we're coming from.

This thread will be locked.

In simple terms: leave your baggage at the door. We don't want to suspend anyone, but will do so if neccessary. So please take heed of the request.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.