What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What has happened to the official forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

innsaneink

Referee
Thankfully, Band -Aids O'Halloran had already split before the idea of worshipping, idolising and bestowing on an ordinary ordinary player his own fan club, came to pass.
Fitzy at least once in a while does something worthwhile, Band aids just kept Jumper Leeds & co. fit.

An 'OHWO' .....would have a steady queue heading for the gap.

Funny how the originator of the CWO waited until he'd left the club before starting his sect, maybe he purposely waited, being a WTs man... knowing full well the scorn the Sharks would cop, too bad some closer to home miss the same point.

Eddie.

Bench
Look out here come the Fab Forumers who supposedly can't stand LU...

Different set of rules in here.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
If only you poured as much energy into actually watching the game as you do worshipping Fitzhenry, you may have more of an idea about the game.
That's funny coming from a person who rates Ben Reynolds the best halfback since Andrew Johns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

smeghead

Bench
Eddie. said:
Just telling it how it is mate.

No fat controller in here Smeg.

Fair enough

But I like the fat controller. His chipper accent and smile in his voice make a welcome change:D

hybrid_tiger

Coach
crouching_tiger said:
That's funny coming from a person who rates Ben Reynolds the best halfback since Andrew Johns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Err, what are you talking about?

Best you get some more FWO shirts made.

The Preacher

First Grade
A departure I thought I'd let you know about.
Yesterday I attended the funeral of my uncle and Western Suburbs stalwart Mr. Billy Pendergast.
Billy was an ex committeeman, serving a period of time on the retention and recruitment panel as well as numerous other tasks over a long service era.
Billy went on an end of season trip with the side to Hawaii one year, and when questioned by my father as to how he got a start, Billy replied that he was the only one that could talk to "Dallas" after he'd had a few, so Bill was sent along as a minder for the rest of the population.
If there are any old Wests men around they'll tell you about Bill's passion for the Magpies. Vale uncle Billy.

crouching_tiger

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Err, what are you talking about?

Best you get some more FWO shirts made.

It's plain to see that you sooooo want one...... You must've really smacked your head hard when you fell off the Reynolds bandwagon.Explains a lot really.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mish

Juniors
Eddie. said:
Look out here come the Fab Forumers who supposedly can't stand LU...

Different set of rules in here.

I've never disliked LU..... just some people in it.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
crouching_tiger said:
It's plain to see that you sooooo want one...... You must've really smacked your head hard when you fell off the Reynolds bandwagon.Explains a lot really.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Reynolds? :lol:

Think you've mistaken me for westie unfortunately.

As for an FWO shirt, no, I'll have to decline. It's the saddest thing I've ever seen the way you pump up a decisively average player and glorify every little thing he does right, even basic aspects of the game such as catching a ball.

:oops:

Then again, when all you do is make banners and t-shirts, you do miss some of the on-field action.

smeghead

Bench
hybrid_tiger said:
Reynolds? :lol:

Think you've mistaken me for westie unfortunately.

As for an FWO shirt, no, I'll have to decline. It's the saddest thing I've ever seen the way you pump up a decisively average player and glorify every little thing he does right, even basic aspects of the game such as catching a ball.

:oops:

Then again, when all you do is make banners and t-shirts, you do miss some of the on-field action.

Of course. That is all he does. Make banners and shirts.

Unlike yourself many people in this great world of ours are able to multi task and actually do two things at once. Worst case scenario when one tapes the games as CT does anthing he misses can be reviewed at a later time.

Congratulations on another pointless jibe at something you know nothing about. It must be a highlight being a sanctamonious turd because you do try to squeeze it in whenver possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts