What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you won?

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Eventually in one's life, you win something. A coloring contest - a drawing - something.

What are some of the things you've won?

I won a TV once. That was pretty cool.

The Colonel

Immortal
I've won an autographed and framed Don Bradman photograph, an autographed and framed photo of Steve Waugh and Curtly Ambrose, a jersey, a football, a wall plaque, Grand Final tickets, CD's...... thats just in the past two years. :D

I won an Easter Bunny drawing competiton when I was 7...and it was out of all the kids in the entire city too..I won a hamper with mad chocolate goodies in it.

TooheysNew

Coach
An Ipod in the Pepsi competition, 500 bucks in the pokies, (My first and only time) and easter eggs in year 4.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Dig - that actually made me say "Awww!" right out loud....lol

I won a karoke contest once....LMAO!!!

weasel

First Grade
I won a meat tray as a door prize at some RSL or something once when I was 10. I was supposed to get a Beer voucher but they had to change the prize. :| And furthermore, I had to share the meat with my family. :| :|

Razor

Coach
* A framed signed poster of a tiger autographed by Michael Chang
* Tennis Racket, tennis bag, can of tennis balls
* A tonne of videos and DVDs
* A couple of books
* 2 $5 phone cards

Never actually won anything big

lolesi

First Grade
Same as Colonel!
I won a Signed Don Bradman Photo framed and all, only 5 in the world :)

Ive also won womens hearts all around the world.... :?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I've won a SuperLeague Mag with a very fleshy Ryan Girdler poster in the middle and it was personally signed by him. :D

And this year I participated in a school survey and won a $200 Target voucher.

And loads of bloody $2 scratchies ... why can't I win anything bigger! #-o

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I won $100 on a scratchy once....and I didn't even want to buy it in the first place. I just needed change for a ten and they said I had to buy something.

Thank goodness for stupid rules!

*Sandy*

First Grade
Just about everyone I know has a story how the won more than *$2* on a scratchie! #-o

j_tig

Juniors
a surfboard once - coke promo, buy a 600ml coke and go in the draw - i used my mates money but put my name down, end result we're sharing the board going to sell it and split the profits.
a christmas hamper
way too many runners up trophies :( one day i hope to win a grand final :(

Andy

First Grade
I've had a few wins on the pokies. Best to date was $2k at star city a while back.

I won a few surfing comps as a teenager, won a skateboard in a raffle.

My brother won a holiday in one of those McDonalds Monopoly thingo's.

lolesi

First Grade
Andy said:
My brother won a holiday in one of those McDonalds Monopoly thingo's.

Haha, my cousin she won the car when she was like 4, but didnt want it so her dad traded it in for a doll house :)

Spinach

Juniors
I won a heap of CD's & videos off the radio when I was in year 12. 35 competitions in all that year.

Sadly, nothing since.

astrogirl

First Grade
A fling camera from McDonalds, when I was little.

My sis has won a big flat screen TV and DVD player with surround sound though! It was nova's biggest prize given away last year!