What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you won?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've won a few things:

- Multiple poetry contests
- Two short story contests
- History House essay writing contest
- Under 18's soccer comp
- Best and Fairest: Theatre Sports
- A handful of 800m races and 50m freestyle when I was younger
- Heaps of dance contests (jazz, tap, and ballet- believe it or not)

Crusader

Bench
Excellent Shark man :clap:

I've won a few little things here and there, nothing major.
My Aunt and Uncle won 250k on NZ Lotto a few years back :roll:

~bedsy~

First Grade
I won a netball comp in primary school.
Won a Knights jersey through Big league.
Won tickets to the Rooster V cowboys through NRL website a couple of weeks ago.
That' about it I think.

j_tig

Juniors
i once 'won' the encouragement award in soccer for 'stopping the ball with my face'
got the ball drilled into my face narrowly missing a broken nose or losing teeth!
only problem i had afterwards was that i didnt get to see it, it would have been hilarious

KulaShaker

Juniors
I won um.. not much I can think of.

I won a chance to be on Punter Probe.. but.. I don't know what ever happened to that, seeing as I never got on there. The lady called me once and then never called back.

Some awards I won on another forum:

http://groups.msn.com/rjworldsportsnews/forumsawards.msnw

I once won a watch in a mail-in contest, a snowmobile accessory seat in a radio phone-in contest, and a pair of running shoes on a tv sports show phone-in trivia contest.

As for things I've won as in earned, I've won a few championships as a high school basketball coach, and was a bench-warming member of a national university football (gridiron) championship team.

Evilgrowler

First Grade
$5,000 for shooting a 300 game at Osbourne Park Bowl in 96. The following week I took out the strike jackpot which was also worth $5,000.

The folks won second division in the lotto in the late 70s. Unfortunately it was only worth hundreds back then.

Latest posts