What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What If we get a Home Semi?

Where would we play a Home Semi?

• Oki Jubilee Stadium

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • WIN Stadium

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Aussie Stadium

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Telstra Stadium

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deacon

First Grade
I know this arguement will come up soon if we keep winning and look like getting a home semi but where would we play it, for me definetly not at Aussie Stadium or Telstra Stadium it would be stupid to through the advantage away, Thoughts?

Wobbygong

First Grade
Honest to god, my heart says Oki, however my head says depending upon who we play and our record against that team at both grounds and go with the better record.

If it's a tie, then Oki Jubilee is the go!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ask me again in another 4 weeks, assuming that we're still in the race.

Ricky Walford

Juniors
If we are playing an out of town team - definitely the SFS. Would pack the joint with Saints people. If it is 2 Sydney teams, I would be reluctant to play it there because we would lose any advantage. Probably WIN for mine if that happens - less chance of away supporters travelling to the game.

gregstar

Referee
this is a really uncomfortable topic before we've even made the 8!!!!!!!!!

we are creating daggers for our own back.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Couldn't agree more. I'd love to see us with the choice, but first I'd like see us win on Friday night.. and then some.

Aussie Stadium for mine.

Its about numbers, we're notorius for having awesome support when we make the semis, and we should allow a larger number of fans access to the game. Unfortunately we have the two lowest capacity grounds in the comp - which is a real concern, especially considering we are the most-supported club in Sydney

But, as others have said, still 7 rounds to go. First things first.

Southernsaint

Staff member
There are so many great SFS Semi Final memories from over the years. Our fans own that place in September.

All that's left now is for the team to make our hopes a reality.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm leaning toward Aussie Stadium, based on capacity & it's location

Telstra? BLAH
I wanna be alive to see Dragons in the finals