What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is happening to LU

Apey

Staff member
Too many Albert alts.

That being said I've had alien/rabbits20 on ignore for a couple of years now and the forums are infinitely better for it.

Hopefully Albert gets bored on his hiatus and pisses off.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Too many Albert alts.

That being said I've had alien/rabbits20 on ignore for a couple of years now and the forums are infinitely better for it.

giphy.gif

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
I've been reading these forums for quite a few years now and I've noticed some alarming trends. The free flowing, open discussion style of play Is being replaced by this robotic structural posting. I honestly believe the moderators need to put the whistle away and let the forums free.

Haven't noticed it myself, I just try to take it one post at a time, all credit to the rest of the posters for making my job easier.

TheDalek079

Bench
i think one of the key issues is the supposed alts of Albert (not sure if they are alts or just crappy imitators) that flood most threads with European names we've never heard of or praise for former Catalan coach Robbo or worshipping Uncle Nick. We are on here to discuss footy and have a bit of fun; we don't want to wade through piles of crap to find a bit of discussion. The gold standard for trolling has to be bunniesman. he could be annoying af, but in a way that you would reply to. if you saw that bunniesman had written in a thread you'd want to read what he wrote. IBM can be similar, but without the finesse of bunniesman. southwalesrabbitoh with his topball ideas was another quality baiter. You'd think WTF, and would respond in the thread accordingly, whereas Albert and the alts are annoying in a way that makes me want to leave the forum

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Probs my fault.. been reading for years, only recently joined... place goes to shit :shrug:♂️
Yeah I’m in same the boat. I’m my opinion it hasn’t gone to shit, I like the international side of things. The new thread in the cave is absolutely awful. Hurtful to people affected by it, & also hurtful to the players names that are mentioned.

Slackboy72

Coach
Too many Albert alts.

If only a moderator did something about it, eh?
The NRL forum isn't worth visiting anymore because the mods let it turn to shit.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If only a moderator did something about it, eh?
The NRL forum isn't worth visiting anymore because the mods let it turn to shit.
If you see something that's "turning the forum to shit", use the report function.