What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the biggest non-selection disgrace!

ANR

Juniors
hmm yeah lewis would have been better but can he kick? , no.

I would have put him in instead of gidley or tahu.

miketyson

Juniors
MOON MAN said:
Rauhihi for mine for NZ
Luke Lewis for Australia(sh*ts over devere)

Lewis destroyed any chance he had today after Matt Copper gave him an absoulte bath on both sides of the ball .. :?

I've always thought that Lewis was overrated, and that Rooney is by far the better of the two. I must be the only one who thinks this. :?

ouwet

Bench
I Bleed Green said:
I've always thought that Lewis was overrated, and that Rooney is by far the better of the two. I must be the only one who thinks this. :?

I agree buddy!

Parra_Boy

Juniors
Eric Grothe, been brilliant this season and I thought he was in with a chance, and also what about Amos Roberts, could he have played?

Macca

Coach
Brett Kimmorley.

Maybe he wasn't the best halfback in the comp last year, but he went away on tour and was player of the series. He has played well behind a bad pack of forwards all year. He has been snubbed.

Congratulations to Gower though as his form has been outstanding.

JJ

Immortal
Ben Kennedy - obviously should have been given a chance

Paul Rauhihi - he's been in superb form! Can't understand why he's not in the side

I applaud Hindmarsh's selection, no question he's been the form backrower in the NRL. And Gower has been playing better than Kimmorley, Kimmorley's been ordinary until the weekend.

SP

Bench
i reckon lewis & rooney are about the same, although rooney has a bit more speed than lewis

i was surprised that rooney didnt make the tour last yr

Raider_69

Post Whore
Im going for Matty Orford
Gower hasnt done much this season and for mine Orford has been the form half by the langth of the straight. He has killed it! Worst thing is he will probably never get a shot at S.O.O or Aust.

Orford is a champion player, and really he has no weakness in his game

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'm stoked Hindmarsh made it. I really thought either he or Thommo deserved a spot in the team, I knew they wouldn't pick both of them & now it leaves Lance fresh to pluck the Goosters on ANZAC Day.

The biggest non-selection disgrace ever was Dr Gibbs not passing Wally Lewis fit for the 'Roo Tour. It was a Southern Conspiracy, I tell ya!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Lance Thompson?
He drops the ball as much as Tyran Smith and thats not something easily done
he shouldnt see a aust. jersy at his team mates house!!
He is a shocker!!

Latest posts