What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the most useless job society has?

Most useless job

• Total voters

Lambretta

First Grade
Not sure what the single most useless f**king job is - but I have a candidate for the most useless bludge f**k company in the entire Universe

It was the Potato Marketing Board

Yep, some f**k knuckle in the UK actually set up a company designed to market the benefits of potatos to the English - a nation steeped in the eating of chips, chips, spam, sausage, egg, chips and spam.

What a f**king bludge. All they did was look at the sales of potatos (which almost f**king outstrips demand in England) and tell themselves what a great job they were doing. Great job? Huh, all the bastards needed to do to increase sales was pin prick holes in condoms in the North of England and within weeks there'd be a spike in chip eating as the greasy, fat f**k pregnant mums started eating for two.

Something dodgy must have happened in recent years though, as the Potato Marketing Board has been replaced by the Potato Council. The Potato Council differs from the Potato Marketing Board in that they dont "market" potatos, rather they "support the potato industry". By that I'm assuming they either turn themselves into seats for the potato industry to sit on - or they sit on the sides of fields willing the potatos to grow faster. Either way, that's f**king rubbish and I bet they paid a consultant 15 million pounds to come in for a week and restructure their entire organisation by dreaming up a crappier, less amusing name and by hiring a web designer to create a site pretending they do stuff.

f**king useless to the core the lot of them.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Real music is one of the most important things in the world.

Real music is a vehicle for social change. It's powerful, though provoking and gives you a message. Music is how an artist communicates his or her stories, ideals, pain etc.

A musicians job is to create art, and we need art to inspire us.

In answer to your question the most useless profession is psychics. Firstly, they are full of shit, secondly, nobody needs to know what's gonna happen in the future.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
In answer to your question the most useless profession is psychics. Firstly, they are full of shit, secondly, nobody needs to know what's gonna happen in the future.
WTF? Without physics madam you and I would not be having this conversation on the internetz. You would probably be washing your master's undergarments and I'd be dead having past the average life expectancy of 31.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
secondly, nobody needs to know what's gonna happen in the future.

c'mon cliffy...

if a strange old man stopped off in a delorean and gave you one of these, you'd change your tune :)

almanac.jpg

Cliffhanger

Coach
WTF? Without physics madam you and I would not be having this conversation on the internetz. You would probably be washing your master's undergarments and I'd be dead having past the average life expectancy of 31.

I never said anything about physics, I said psychics, nice try though, but fail troll, is fail troll.

Cliffhanger

Coach
c'mon cliffy...

if a strange old man stopped off in a delorean and gave you one of these, you'd change your tune :)

almanac.jpg

That's cheating, and it's not clever cheating because it just gets handed to you, when I cheat at least I have to be clever and sneaky.

adamkungl

Immortal
Real music is one of the most important things in the world.

Real music is a vehicle for social change. It's powerful, though provoking and gives you a message. Music is how an artist communicates his or her stories, ideals, pain etc.

A musicians job is to create art, and we need art to inspire us.

Meh. For some people, maybe. I tend to refer to them as hippies. For me music is no more important or powerful than video games, television, whatever. Purely entertainment. Which I personally regard as important, but not exactly on a worldly level. Then again, I don't really give a shit about most things on a worldly level.

facepalm does not begin to describe...

edit: LOL sorry cliffy, I read it as physics as well :lol: fmd

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I never said anything about physics, I said psychics, nice try though, but fail troll, is fail troll.
Well I'll be damned. The great AG is wrong for once. But then again knowing your track record on spelling you could forgive me for making a once in a lifetime error.

And technically, it could be said that a psychic is not a job. It may be a way of earning a living but not a job.

And, FTR, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are a troll, it means they are right.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Well I'll be damned. The great AG is wrong for once. But then again knowing your track record on spelling you could forgive me for making a once in a lifetime error.

And technically, it could be said that a psychic is not a job. It may be a way of earning a living but not a job.

And, FTR, just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they are a troll, it means they are right.

Go f**k yourself, deluded one!

Even if you did assume I spelled it wrong, the post elaborated on what I meant.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Go f**k yourself, deluded one!

Even if you did assume I spelled it wrong, the post elaborated on what I meant.
The post elaborated on predicting the future which is a primary role of the physicist.

Combining this undeniable fact with your propensity to be lax with your spelling my error is understandable; although a strange and unique experience.

Cliffhanger

Coach
I very rarely make any spelling or grammatical errors. You on the other hand, quite frequently fail use 'your' and 'you're' correctly.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
your both inn the rong. eye am always seeing ewe both correct the other won on there posts and it makes me wont two poke myself inn the i.

may bee ewe should both take lessons from me inn howe two right things proper like.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I very rarely make any spelling or grammatical errors.

You on the other hand, quite frequently fail use 'your' and 'you're' correctly.
Exhibit A.

A comma, or a semi-colon, is required at the end of fail. Alternatively, begin a new sentence at that point.

I often tone down the grammatical accuracy of my posts so that they can be understood by the less intelligent using this forum. You're ;-) intelligence is the benchmark that I use.