What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the most useless job society has?

Most useless job

• Total voters

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
your both inn the rong. eye am always seeing ewe both correct the other won on there posts and it makes me wont two poke myself inn the i.

may bee ewe should both take lessons from me inn howe two right things proper like.
u no da wrinkles scrotum!

Cliffhanger

Coach
Exhibit A.

A comma, or a semi-colon, is required at the end of fail. Alternatively, begin a new sentence at that point.

I often tone down the grammatical accuracy of my posts so that they can be understood by the less intelligent using this forum. You're ;-) intelligence is the benchmark that I use.

I am just bad with commas and semi-colons. You on the other hand, are bad at everything.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Haha, I will get them in shape for you Skinner, I cannot promise to not make them cry.

They will probably hate you after 10 minutes of training with me.

beave

Coach
f**k me, is this thread still going??????

Ang, you should see the old man's new sculpture he just dropped off at Barcaldine, looks deadset amazing.

jbl31649

Juniors
State governments what a waste of time. Simply just the middle guy, all we need is local and federal government.

IanG

Coach
Professional movie/book/food critic. Movie critics being the worst by far.

Exactly. What makes their reviews any more credable that one that you or I could write?

I'd also say Government Advisors because all they do is stand at press confrances nodding. Plus the pen pushers. The hospitals might in better shape if we got rid of the pen pushers