What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the NRL's most Unhated Club?

The Tank

Bench
Inferno said:
We got Ben Ross and Ben Pommeroy.

You got John Lang, Martin Lang and Preston Cambell, although you did take Franze...

I still think you guys owe us.

I would say Tits and Raiders. That said I live in tit territory and I hate them.

Next time Penrith unearths a star of the future we'll let him join the Sharks and we'll just ask for a lower grades hack in return. Deal?

Slackboy72

Coach
Yeah you have to go with Titans. I'm surprised noone said the Bunnies simply out of sympathy.

We really should ask for honest evaluations of more than just 'unhated' without mention of our own clubs:
Feared - Canterbury
Respected - Canterbury
Hated - Brisbane

Obviously the Titans... They haven't really done anything to annoy anyone yet, surely?

Off-topic slightly - but surely the least hated club in RL would have to be the Newtown Jets. Who dosen't love the Jets?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Id say Cowboys.

Theyre an exciting team to watch, then I'd say Melbourne, but there is a bit of hate from other clubs.

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont think you could include the Titans simply because they are so new. Either way though I'd say the Cowboys. They are entertaining, they rarely poach players and they are great for the game.

As a Raiders fan we get treated really well at away games too, so I dare say the Raiders aren't hated by many.

big pat

Coach
The Preacher said:
:lol: :lol: Do a survey from people residing between the Cooks and Georges Rivers and see if you maintain the same opinion. :lol: :lol:
i hate the storm,really do you think anybody in melbourne apart from say 8000 storm fans would care about nsw or the nrl.. dont think so.

mongoose

Coach
I think a lot of people secretly hate the raiders as we always make the finals when we should be coming last. You could see some of that hate come out in pre-season predictions.

yobbo84

Coach
I hate Brisbane, Canterbury, Canberra, Penrith, Cronulla, North Queensland and Warriors because they are Super League scum.

I hate St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers because they took the greed option and didn't have the stones to stand up and fight for what is right.

I hate Melbourne because they were gifted with everything like a spoilt only child.

I hate Newcastle because their supporters are insance (especially the psycho grannies) and because of the Matty Johns and Paul Harrogan.

I hate Manly because of their club's superiority complex and their pathetic excuse for a home ground.

I hate the Eels because of their ignorant idiotic CEO.

I hate the Titans because they've been around for 2 seconds and already think they're king sh*t.

Finally I hate the Roosters because they are turncoat scum with typical little brother syndrom.

That is all. I better see my councellor.

Papa_smurf

Juniors
i hate canberaa, manly and the warriors

surprised more people dont hate the titans, after they took a couple of players from every club last yr

Papa_smurf

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
I hate Brisbane, Canterbury, Canberra, Penrith, Cronulla, North Queensland and Warriors because they are Super League scum.

I hate St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers because they took the greed option and didn't have the stones to stand up and fight for what is right.

I hate Melbourne because they were gifted with everything like a spoilt only child.

I hate Newcastle because their supporters are insance (especially the psycho grannies) and because of the Matty Johns and Paul Harrogan.

I hate Manly because of their club's superiority complex and their pathetic excuse for a home ground.

I hate the Eels because of their ignorant idiotic CEO.

I hate the Titans because they've been around for 2 seconds and already think they're king sh*t.

Finally I hate the Roosters because they are turncoat scum with typical little brother syndrom.

That is all. I better see my councellor.

balmain and wests both wld have went broke if they didnt merge, don't really c that as the greedy option, it was the smart option though

if ur mob merged all those yrs back mayb use wldnt have missed a couple of yrs of the comp!

BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

yobbo84

Coach
Papa_smurf said:
balmain and wests both wld have went broke if they didnt merge, don't really c that as the greedy option, it was the smart option though

if ur mob merged all those yrs back mayb use wldnt have missed a couple of yrs of the comp!

BURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

WOW. You're an idiot.:crazy:

Latest posts