What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the NRL's most Unhated Club?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Stranger said:
I would have said the Warriors? Seriously though who hates them?

People who secretly dislike Polynesians :lol:

Panthers or Warriors. Apart from Rooster fans (they don't count anyway, they're not human) I can't remember anyone saying a bad thing about them even when they won the GF & the year after.

Stranger said:
I would have said the Warriors? Seriously though who hates them?

I don't - but I'm sure someone harbours a grudge against Kiwis (for whatever reason - they hate the colour beige perhaps?) and I'm sure a dislike based on a general Trans-Tasman rivalry would popularly emerge if the Warriors were to became a dominant force in the competition.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I'll say cowboys...

I would have said the raiders, but all of the raiders fans on this forum sh*t me right off... lol

taxidriver

Coach
I hate Souffs because most of their fans are self sanctimonious pricks who think they are better than eveyone else.

yobbo84

Coach
taxidriver said:
I hate Souffs because most of their fans are self sanctimonious pricks who think they are better than eveyone else.

We don't think we're better... we know we are. Thank you.

Hindyscrack

Bench
yobbo84 said:
I hate Brisbane, Canterbury, Canberra, Penrith, Cronulla, North Queensland and Warriors because they are Super League scum.

I hate St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers because they took the greed option and didn't have the stones to stand up and fight for what is right.

I hate Melbourne because they were gifted with everything like a spoilt only child.

I hate Newcastle because their supporters are insance (especially the psycho grannies) and because of the Matty Johns and Paul Harrogan.

I hate Manly because of their club's superiority complex and their pathetic excuse for a home ground.

I hate the Eels because of their ignorant idiotic CEO.

I hate the Titans because they've been around for 2 seconds and already think they're king sh*t.

Finally I hate the Roosters because they are turncoat scum with typical little brother syndrom.

That is all. I better see my councellor.

Knob

If it werent for your clubs sell out to two multi millionares you'd be on your way to Gosford.

t-ba

Post Whore
yobbo84 said:
We don't think we're better... we know we are. Thank you.

Were you even alive for Souths Last premiership?

Souths fans bleating on about how great their club is is as funny as Mongolians laughing at everyone about Ghengis Khan laying down ownership...In fact, I think Ghengis and Clive Churchill actually played a bit in the juniors together...

Souths were a great club of the park footy era (not the greatest-That honour goes to the Diehards) who have struggled to be relevant since the competition became national...

unhated? no idea. probably the Titans. The Warriors seem to be reviled by everyone but their own fans across the ditch, so that rules them out.

Broncos.

just for starting SL. but also for being the biggest sooks in the comp. every year.

and allowing wayne bennett to get away with giving the game a black eye.

on the other side of the coin, my vote is for the Knights. Just for the '97 win in the proper Grand Final. great working class club, thoroughly representative of what the game represents.

edit : thread title threw me, that should be in reverse!

Hindyscrack said:
Knob

If it werent for your clubs sell out to two multi millionares you'd be on your way to Gosford.

at least south sydney did not sell their a**es like other clubs.

the guy is spot on.

how is selling the club to someone like Crowe a bad thing.

you against someone who can get plenty of publicity for the club and the game.

Hallatia

Referee
Raiders I think would be the most unhated, they are also extremely underrated in my opinion. Even when the Raiders are going well they are still unhated. I even hate Parra team more than I hate Raiders and I am a Parra supporter

kooriguy

Juniors
how could anyone hate the lovable beer guzling westies from penrith.. also have a soft spot for titans, as they have a player no one can possibly hate in preston campbell, nicest guy in the nrl and a true little aussie battler.

t-ba

Post Whore
kooriguy said:
how could anyone hate the lovable beer guzling westies from penrith.. also have a soft spot for titans, as they have a player no one can possibly hate in preston campbell, nicest guy in the nrl and a true little aussie battler.

Too easy...

300px-Superleague_1997.jpg

Latest posts