What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the NRL's most Unhated Club?

Ice777

Bench
yobbo84 said:
I hate Brisbane, Canterbury, Canberra, Penrith, Cronulla, North Queensland and Warriors because they are Super League scum.

I hate St George Illawarra and Wests Tigers because they took the greed option and didn't have the stones to stand up and fight for what is right.

I hate Melbourne because they were gifted with everything like a spoilt only child.

I hate Newcastle because their supporters are insance (especially the psycho grannies) and because of the Matty Johns and Paul Harrogan.

I hate Manly because of their club's superiority complex and their pathetic excuse for a home ground.

I hate the Eels because of their ignorant idiotic CEO.

I hate the Titans because they've been around for 2 seconds and already think they're king sh*t.

Finally I hate the Roosters because they are turncoat scum with typical little brother syndrom.

That is all. I better see my councellor.

If i had to choose a second team then Souths would be it. But it makes me wonder why they are my second side with ignorant knobs like you supporting them.

Tom Ace

Bench
yobbo84 said:
LOL. Yes, last place, less comps, coach who's lost the plot, CEO who still thinks he runs the joint, players abandoning ship at an alarming rate... you must be right.

I'm glad you see it my way.

Souths: More spoons, a whole 2 points ahead of "last" this year and a laughing stock for the last 15 years, myth coach who has been found out, Shane Richarson is more of stool pigeon than any CEO running around (I couldn't begin to guess how many times he's got down on his knees for your pitiful mobs "saviours" Crowe and PHAC), embarassingly kicked out of the comp because you couldn't cut it, lowering yourself to having to publicly beg ex players of your club in a major newspaper to come back to watch your games because they were treated like shiit by your new OWNERS...Oh and Ben Rogers :lol:

t-ba said:
Souths were a great club of the park footy era (not the greatest-That honour goes to the Diehards) who have struggled to be relevant since the competition became national...

WTF is park football era?](*,) What are the actual years you are talking about? I would never call any era since 1908 "park football" Thats a insult to any player that has played first grade since 1908.:x

Hallatia

Referee
cumberlandsashes81 said:
How... odd...

I understand the Denis Fitzgerald thing but Denis does not equal the club and anything said by Denis is said by Denis - not by the club. Denis is not bigger than the club. I would think a 'supporter' would realise that and was able to make the distinction. The club existed before him and will exist after him.

I think all supporters have love-hate relationships with the clubs they support (they always let you down yet you go back for more) but, gee, you don't actually hate your club...
I agree about the Fitzgerald thing but I hate other teams for less than that and I just said that he is "such a big knob"

and about the love-hate, yeah I guess everyone does but I love them and hate them at the same time, they are a very frustrating team Parra

Papa_smurf

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
You think a club forfeiting it's existance in the top grade is worth playing a couple of years in the competition. Seriously.

well in 2020 when use still havent recovered (how many wooden spoons is it now?), then u rethink that and c whether it would have been better to merge.

Latest posts