What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is Your Best Ps2 Game Ever

WooKiie

Juniors
my best PS2 game.?

i'd have to say gran turismo 4...took me at least 8 months to complete that damn thing...done every endurance myself, which i'm god damn proud of, and which got told off by mum when she'd catch me up at 4 in the morning haha

McLovin

Staff member
Final Fantasy 7. I was about 14 when i first bought this. I was totally immersed in the games atmosphere for months. Nowadays, i struggle to keep playing a game for more than an hour at a time.

I think it's time i got a new rpg. Anyone got any recommendations as to what i should get for the 360?? I've already got Oblivion...

manhunt for me.
basically you sneak around in the dark and kill people in the most nasty ways possible (baseball bat to the face, choked with plasic bag. cut off heads with wire. ect)

Frederick

Staff member
MC84 said:
Final Fantasy 7. I was about 14 when i first bought this. I was totally immersed in the games atmosphere for months. Nowadays, i struggle to keep playing a game for more than an hour at a time.

I think it's time i got a new rpg. Anyone got any recommendations as to what i should get for the 360?? I've already got Oblivion...
FF7 was the only one I could never finish...I just got bored during it :(

FFXII (12) has me totally engrossed at the moment

Generalzod

Immortal
Russle crowes band said:
manhunt for me.
basically you sneak around in the dark and kill people in the most nasty ways possible (baseball bat to the face, choked with plasic bag. cut off heads with wire. ect)

Great game, unfortunately the game is now banned....

Jono078

Referee
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
WWE Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain
NRL: Rugby League
This is Football 2003

All for their own reasons..

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
NBA Live 05
GranTurismo 4
Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain
GTA:Vice City

Thomas

First Grade
Rugby 2006
Any of the Tekken Series
FIFA 2006
Sniper Elite (I can highly recommend this game!!)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Would have to be Resident Evil 4. Played that to death. Either that, or Silent Hill 2

Latest posts