What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your greatest fear ?

Apey

Staff member
My greatest fear is that one evening I'll be walking down the lane coming home from a nice get-together with the boys and I'll hear a small yet distinguishable rustle in the bushes. I slowly halt and turn around to discover standing behind me two dangerous looking brutes sporting an unfavourable grin. I run for the nearby gate and try to defend myself by punching one to the ground and repelling the attacks of the other but eventually they overcome me, tie me up, gag me, and throw me into their van like I am common trash. I get transported to a dark, cold, basement and they begin to treat me like some sort of punching bag fleshlight hybrid. I am burned with cigarettes, choked by their belts, drowned in icy cold water, violated and beaten - the days now feel like years and the thought of ever being free again slowly fades away while the hope of each day will be my last grows stronger... My body has been tortured, my soul is being destroyed, and I can now pass wind much easier. That shit f**king freaks me out.

Havoc

Juniors
Generally by getting a ring (or similar jewellery) caught on something thats either moving while you're stationary or vice versa.

The band cuts through the skin around and removes the rest of it down the finger... just like a glove. It's not a pretty sight.

Chook Norris

First Grade
my greatest fear right now is this stats test tomorrow which i am sure of failing

god help me, my anus is self-lubricating itself as we speak

adamkungl

Immortal
My greatest fear is that one evening I'll be walking down the lane coming home from a nice get-together with the boys and I'll hear a small yet distinguishable rustle in the bushes. I slowly halt and turn around to discover standing behind me two dangerous looking brutes sporting an unfavourable grin. I run for the nearby gate and try to defend myself by punching one to the ground and repelling the attacks of the other but eventually they overcome me, tie me up, gag me, and throw me into their van like I am common trash. I get transported to a dark, cold, basement and they begin to treat me like some sort of punching bag fleshlight hybrid. I am burned with cigarettes, choked by their belts, drowned in icy cold water, violated and beaten - the days now feel like years and the thought of ever being free again slowly fades away while the hope of each day will be my last grows stronger... My body has been tortured, my soul is being destroyed, and I can now pass wind much easier. That shit f**king freaks me out.

:lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
when I lived in Darwin there was always little frogs or caneotads in the loo

they didn't like being flushed down the loo,

when you sat on the loo they often jumped onto you bum to try and get out, some of the women used to jump though the roof

every time you heard a scream you'd think "there's another frog in the loo again" :lol:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Being knocked over the head, reducing my brain capacity to roughly the level of a malformed spider monkey, being unable to remember who I am or where Ive been and somehow being convinced Im a Qlder.

Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it

Hallatia

Referee
Being knocked over the head, reducing my brain capacity to roughly the level of a malformed spider monkey, being unable to remember who I am or where Ive been and somehow being convinced Im a Qlder.

Sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it
I get a similar fear whenever I get anxiety. Losing brain capacity would be much worse than death. I would rather die than have a serious head injury which massively impaired my brain capacity, what would be even worse is if I could still think but I could not communicate it or anything and I was vegetative, but my mind was working and just not able to do anything and I couldn't even tell anyone to kill me...

Euthanasia!

adamkungl

Immortal
what would be even worse is if I could still think but I could not communicate it or anything and I was vegetative, but my mind was working and just not able to do anything and I couldn't even tell anyone to kill me...

Landmine
Has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL