What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your greatest fear ?

Eelementary

Post Whore
I forgot who you were.

I have people randomly adding me to MSN all the time. Last time, someone sent me some PUP's...

StormChaser

First Grade
It's Retro Sunday! Time to bump an old thread!!! Hurrah!

My biggest fear, besides bearded men, is dying young. Yours?

God-King Dean

Immortal
We could have had something special, you and me. Now...Not so much.

Spoken like a chick who's never had a beard. Got a 5 week growth going.

When you shave your beard off, do you feel naked? When I shave it off, I always find myself reaching for my goatee when I pontificate. I feel lost without it.

perverse

Referee
i used to rock a beard... now i rock a very small, modest goatee... and some stubble pretty often too. my face just lacks character without it, imo. when i do get loose and let it grow out i feel liberated when i take it off. i hate shaving, but do enjoy the results - as do my legion of fans.

no f**king way you're getting my fears, though. closely guarded sekrits.

Jesbass

First Grade
Spoken like a chick who's never had a beard. Got a 5 week growth going.

When you shave your beard off, do you feel naked? When I shave it off, I always find myself reaching for my goatee when I pontificate. I feel lost without it.

As a pedant, I'd like to note that you can't pontificate. However, considering your username, perhaps you can? :D