What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your greatest fear ?

God-King Dean

Immortal
" Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?'
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. "

My fear is something happening to my testicles or teeth(teeth after a recent agonising absus). Either is unbearable send ya mad pain.

tlk

Bench
lol my biggest fear is car washes....
i hate them they scare the hell out of me
i cant go in them

Stranger

Coach
Getting really old, and not being able to do much...

Seriously how can living in a home, watching the nurses go past be fun? Sure ur alive, but ur a sad bastard all the time...

I wonder if anyone is going to say Death? Hell i dont care if i die, as Tupac says "why am i dieing to live, if im just living to die", Which is pretty darn true IMO.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
probably someone like slowly slicing off my schlong in little pieces with a razor blade. Extreme prolonged physical pain is quite obviously everyone's worst fear.

fosie

Juniors
Waking up in the middle of the night and finding someone standing over me who's gonna kill me( damn those tv shoes and movies!), anyone from my family dieing and i don't really like heights.

Latest posts