What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your greatest fear ?

White Poiner

Coach
Messiah said:
The way I see it, it's a plus with a premiership, & minus for a wooden spoon...

Sharks are minus 2

Shouldnt it be a plus 2 for a premiership.

Minor premiership = 1
wooden spoon = -1

Sounds better. Because wooden spoon is just coming last on the ladder. And minor premiership is coming first. So they cancel out each other.

But in all fairness its harder to win the minor premiership than the real thing.
Cronulla just havent laifted at the right time of the year for a while. And only twice on the big occasion.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i fear scorpions and myself
myself because at one time i had a really bad temper, where id just snap and try to destory anything and anyone in my way... i now simply am too scared to let myself snap like that as if i do it will end in a bad, either me or the other likely hospitalised

Raider_69

Post Whore
f**k mate, dont tell me that, good luck getting me down there with the army now :lol:
i wont want to go within cooooooe of the f**king place if you have scoprions down there

dunno what it is about em but they freak me out big time

Eelementary

Post Whore
True, true...

OK, thanks for shooting me down...

If anyone needs me, I'll be the one with my head under the sand.

brendothejet

First Grade
two fears at different ends of the spectrum:

1) Cotton wool. I can't touch the stuff. When i got a blood test i had to tell the nurse I wasn't worried about the needle just don't blot my arm with cotton wool or I'd lose it. The stuff is evil.

2) Losing my girlfriend. Cannot begin to imagine it.