What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your greatest fear ?

Ghoulies

Bench
My greatest fear is that I'll wake up one day, 20 years from now, and realise that I'm the fat guy from Cheers.

Alba

Coach
White Poiner said:
Yeah why fear somthing you dont have a chance against.

You just accept your worse. :) ATPT

hahahahahahahahaha obviously you werent present at ANY of the games between our teams in the past 2 years .. ROFFLEZ @ u sayin we dont have a chance against the SHARKS BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

White Poiner

Coach
Alba said:
hahahahahahahahaha obviously you werent present at ANY of the games between our teams in the past 2 years .. ROFFLEZ @ u sayin we dont have a chance against the SHARKS BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

yeah take away the last 2 years.

You had'nt beat us since the 80's.

Souths still have a long way to go.

Alba

Coach
White Poiner said:
yeah take away the last 2 years.

You had'nt beat us since the 80's.

Souths still have a long way to go.

uhm u wanna talk about the past hey?? LMAO .. HOW MANY YEARS AND U WON F*** ALL??? LOL .. need i say more?? even we have won a premiership in that time !! HAHAHA!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Cliche, but oh-so-true.

We all have phobias and stuff - but these are not TRUE fears.

I believe one should try and not waste time with pointless fears. I say try because, as humans, it is inevitable that we shall all succumb to fear. But fear and its consequences really do consume too much of our energy and time.

Eelementary

Post Whore
To be honest, I was just trying to seemd deep...It obviously backfired...:lol:

But it still stands - it's only human for us to fear.

I guess you could say my greatest fear is to be a failure in life...

White Poiner

Coach
Alba said:
uhm u wanna talk about the past hey?? LMAO .. HOW MANY YEARS AND U WON F*** ALL??? LOL .. need i say more?? even we have won a premiership in that time !! HAHAHA!!

And yes that compounds how sh*t your team is, if we are so bad and we have a better record against you...BTW how many spoons have you won in the last 39 years. Cronulla have won 2.

And you are the one who brought up "the past"

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mate, sport is a cycle. Successful teams eventually crumble, before getting back on top.

I'm sure in 'x' years' time you'll win a title or series thereof - but also, in 'y' years' time you'll win a Wooden Spoon or series thereof. As will every team.

It's only natural.

Alba

Coach
White Poiner said:
And yes that compounds how sh*t your team is, if we are so bad and we have a better record against you...BTW how many spoons have you won in the last 39 years. Cronulla have won 2.

And you are the one who brought up "the past"

sorry but i still win love * laughs all the way to the pub *

White Poiner

Coach
Alba said:
sorry but i still win love * laughs all the way to the pub *

Yeah thats the "girls" way out. Claim victory when it hasnt been resolved yet.

Eh i dont care.
Souths have the most premierships ever. Sharks have none.
Sharks have been better since i was born.
And sharks were never expelled from the premiership. Unlike souths.

Its ok i like souths... Because they are usually the easiest team to beat usually. But they have improved.
They beat Canberra on the ladder. Which is no mean feat :roll:

DW honey you can win.