What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Mary has to work with.

Mr Red

First Grade
Expectations given their roster were very high and they made the 8 but not 4 so I'm not so sure. Next week will tell I guess and if they progress past the Cowboys, I'd say that he pips Mary.

last to finals with him sitting on the sidelines last season seals it for me..
Roster in the forwards is good, but their backline on paper was worse then ours..
along with Bird they have found a few surprise packets coming up through the juniors, and unlike our coaching staff they gave the kids a go and its worked out well...

Cagey Mac

Bench
last to finals with him sitting on the sidelines last season seals it for me..
Roster in the forwards is good, but their backline on paper was worse then ours..
along with Bird they have found a few surprise packets coming up through the juniors, and unlike our coaching staff they gave the kids a go and its worked out well...

There were mitigating circumstances last year for which Flannagan was, at least in part responsible.

One factor I think is playing all of their home games at Remondis when we played no more than four. I know it arguably makes financial sense but must have surely had a factor in the table as well.

As I said Red. I see how they measure up against the Cows.

Latest posts